10.

Ok in the last chapter I made a mistake, when von told Manny to hand his trap over to Life, I meant to type Sneak, his pic is back in chapt.5, my apologies but it happens when creativity flows.

Javon's POV

I may have overreacted last night and I know I was speaking out of hurt but I'm still gonna ride wit him, we made it this far so why not.

I'm getting discharged today and can't wait to go home and cry my eyes out cause I know all that baby shit is still there.

"Von you ready?" Manny said bringing me outta my thoughts.

"Yea let's go." I got up wit his help and we left the hospital.

"Von I'm gonna be staying wit you for a while and when I'm at the trap Chy will stay wit you or Life."

"Ok but I'll be fine it just takes time to heal and get myself back on track." I said trying not to cry.

The rest of the ride was silent. We stopped at my grandma's house to make sure she straight then headed to Soul Wingz and got some food.

We finally made it to my house and when I walked in I felt so sad.

"Von, I'm gonna put these up in your room and head out, Life will be here soon."

"Ok, be safe Manny and I mean it." I said hugging him and a quick kiss.

He left and I went upstairs to the twins room and tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Wtf" I yell in frustration.

I went in my closet and got a wire hanger and picked the lock.

I opened the door and seen all the babies gifts some opened and some not.

With that I just broke down crying.

Life's POV

I went to Von's house so I could be there for her and be the one that's really there for her cause that nigga Manny ain't shit, it's his fault she got shot and lost our, I mean her damn babies.

I walked in her house, I had a key made, and heard crying. I ran fast up the stairs into the kids room.

"Shit von." I said running to her bending down and hugging her, letting her cry on my shirt.

"My b-ba-babies are g-gone." She kept crying and I carried her to her room and laid her down.

I was on top of her and we locked eye contact and I leaned in and kissed her.

"Hell no, what are you doing. Life move" she said tryna push me.

"Girl stop fighting ima get what I want." I said tying her hands together and legs spread open and I cut her clothes off.

"Life wtf let me go, dont do this, what's your purpose." She asked.

"Baby I've wanted you from the beginning but you were so damn blind and stuck with that nigga Chainz(tauheed) and then you move on to my lil bro, that's  when I made my plan, for you to get him locked up in some mess wit Manny and then you would turn to me and we'd get married and raise our kids together." I said smiling and she started screaming

I punched her.

"Babe stop screaming, we don't want any interruptions." I said as I shoved my dick in her with my hands over her mouth.

Javon's POV

He raped me for hours and I was so hurt, i think he ripped my stitches in my stomach as well.

After another hour or so he stopped but I was still crying.

"I hate you so much, untie me and let me go."

"Sorry I can't just let you go, I wanted you forever so I'm gonna have you forever." He said to me.

He then came back over to me with a needle.

"DON'T STICK ME WITH THAT, GET AWAY FROM ME, HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME." When I said that Chy busy through the door wit a gun.

"Get out or get shot." Chy said.

"Or you can get a shot." Wit that someone ran up behind her and put a needle in her arm and she passed out.

Me not paying attention he got me too and that all I remember before I was out.

Emmanuel's POV

I was at the trap for hours just tryna leave but shit kept happening and I had to keep fixing shit.

I just wanna go home to my baby.

*2 hrs later*

I'm finally able to go home and I ran out before anyone could talk to me.

30 mins later I got to Von's house and the door was open and Chyna's car was here.

I quickly ran in to see wassup.

"CHY, VON,LIFE,YO WASSUP?" I said going upstairs.

I walked in Von's room and saw blood everywhere on the bed and floor around it.

I walked around the room and found a note.

You dont deserve her I got yo sis for fun, you ain't never getting them back and I know you ain't never gon find me. So have a good life King.

Fuck outta here bruh. I just got my baby and now I gotta go find her and my sis

Shitjust can't be ight for one muthafucking min

* didn't proof read
Vote comment and share*