17

Javon's POV

It's been an hour since I left the house, I just needed a break to take it all in that I have a sibling that I didn't know about all these years. I feel lied to but it's not their fault.

I walked to this bar that's down the road and I just sat there drinking, not heavy enough to make me white girl wasted though.

I kept having the feeling of someone looking at me and when I looked to my left I saw a pretty girl looking at me. I waved and she came over.

"Hey gurl, I'm Spice, what's yo name beautiful?"

"Javon but everyone calls me Von."

We were talking for hours, and then I saw Chy walk in the bar.

"Girl we been looking all over for yo ass."

"Well sorry, I needed a drink after having a bomb dropped on me. So excuse me for not telling people of my whereabouts." I said sarcastically

Chy rolled her eyes and looked at spice

"And you are?" Chy said kinda rude

"I'm Spice, nice to meet you..."

"Chyna." They shook hands.

"Look we gotta get back to the house." Chy said grabbing me.

"Nope I'm getting on a plane and going back to Maryland, shit I might be moving to Miami."

Which was true, I love Maryland but I gotta get out at some point and I think that means me moving to a different state. I've always either wanted Miami, Atlanta or New Orleans and for now I'm decided on Miami.

"Von why, you can't just leave the DMV."

"Well too bad I am. You can come or stay but I'm out." I said heading for the door. "Spice you want a vacation?"

"Hell yea I'm comin' girl"

And with that we were on the way to the airport to meet the private plane.

Emmanuel's POV

When Chy texted us that she found Von we headed back to the house to wait on them.

"Listen I know I just met you but if you knew about your sister all this time why not just come and see her regardless of your parents or shit like that?" I asked Khalid

"I was scared she wouldn't believe me of accept me, but I see that all I did was hurt her in the process and I'm sorry."

It got silent til Chyna walked in.

"Where's javon?"

"She's going home and then she's moving to Miami." She said pouring a drink

"And you just let her go, that was stupid." Remy said rolling her eyes

"Bitch don't make me hurt you cuz I will." Chy said walking up on her.

"Aye na ain't the time for that and Chy ya pregnant you can't be fighting."

"Ms.Sandy no, why'd you say that?" Chy said looking nervous and I know why.

Chyna's POV

"You pregnant Chy?" I stayed silent

"ANSWER ME CHYNA RENEE."

"MANNY WHO MIDDLE NAME YOU CALLING LIKE THAT." I yelled back

"Are you pregnant. Yes or no?"

"Yes and by your friend Rob." I said looking down.

"What example are you setting for King, you suppose to show him the right kinda women to go after. Not the slutty type you being, fucking a married man."

What Manny said hit so hard to home that I ran upstairs crying to grab King and then we ran away and I heard Manny yelling after us.

I called Von to see if the plane took off yet and she told me I still had time to make it.

......

......

......

Me and King finally boarded the plane with Von and Spice and truthfully I was happy to be moving to a new state and to have new beginnings, I have to do better for me and my kids.

Javon's POV

I'm moving on with my life, not letting anything hold me back. I've always been on to hold on and not do something that benefits me. Moving will make my company bigger and me a better person.

Spice's POV

You better watch out for me.

..................

..................

..................

..................

..................

Sooo I'm thinking about Book 2 because it's time. Moving into the next phase of their lives.

The next book will be a 10 year time jump. If u have any ideas don't hesitate to pm me, I'm open to suggestions.

Also I'm working on a new book called "Strippin' For Thugs"

So be on the look out, be blessed y'all