15.

Javon's POV

I stayed in the bedroom because I'm not ready to talk to Manny. I know I was wrong for what I did but I just have this feeling deep down that he really wasn't trying to find us.

4hrs Later

We got off the plane a hour ago and now we were driving to my grandma house.

"Javon I missed yo ole stubborn black ass." I stepped back tryna take in what she said. "Yea Chy told me what you did
and ima hurt you. Now go talk to that boy."

I just stood there as she walked away.

"JAVON TARIAH WILLIAMS!!! DO IT NOW BEFORE I GET THE SWITCHES."

Best believe I ran my ass to find him.

Emmanuel's POV

I was outside smoking and blunt when Von came out and stood next to me. And I ain't say a word.

"Manny I'm sorry, I know deep down you really tried your hardest to find us, but I was just hurt that you took so long and that I got hurt defending you. Manny I had 2 miscarriages out there and not to mention the one I had here."

I grabbed her and wiped her tears and pulled into a hug.

"Stop crying Von, you know I tried everything in my heart to find y'all but I got knocked back everytime I had a lead, the nigga had y'all untraceable."

She just looked up at me and then kissed me and of course I kissed her right back adding tongue.

Chyna's POV

Me and Ms.Sandy were laughing so damn hard because all we could hear downstairs was Manny and Von fucking.

"I told you she was gon give in."

"The neighbors gon know his name. Na come on girl, grab king let's go get some food they can meet us there."

"If they ever finish and tap out."

We looked at each other.... then bust out laughing again

"We too funny, come on King."

Javon's POV

Lord that was the best I ever had, this boy put it down on ya girl.

"Ya good babe?"

"I'm more than good"

"I can't believe I was so far away from you for damn near 5 months I was really missing you and I'm sorry i wasn't there for you when you needed me most." He shed a tear and i quickly wiped it away.

"Don't you dare cry I know I blamed you somewhat and I'm sorry I did that. Emmanuel i wanna be together... I love you Manny."

He looked at me...more like stared and had me wondering would he say it back.

"Von I love you more than you love me girl." He pulled me in for a kiss.

The Next Day

We were on our way to my new house that I had been building for a while now and I just couldn't wait to see the turn out.

I was in amazement when I saw it

We got out the car and walked around the area and inside the house.

"Von this place is beautiful...just like you." He said then kissed me

"Thanks babe but I hate that your place is like an hour away."

"You know damn well ima be spending the night most days."

Damn he gotta point

>
>
>
>
>
>

A few hours went by and all we did was fuck in almost every room in this house.

Yea I fucking said it and did it😋

We were in the theater when my grandma,Chyna and King came in.

"So how it going?" Chyna said laughing a lil

"The house is great I'll give you a tour in a min." I said hoping they go to another room because me and Manny are naked under these covers

"Nah not the house we talking bout the sex."

They both just bust out laughing. Ion like either one of them they not funny

"Chile we followed all the clothes paths ya nasty."

"Come on Ms.Sandy let's give them a min."

"GIVE ME 15 MORE MINS I BE DONE WITH HER!!" Manny shouted as they walked out.

"Shut up fool."

"Ok bet."

He got up and walked out.

This nigga did not leave me here naked and it's the fact that he took the blanket.

Secret POV

Look at them happy, she's living my life that I wanted with him and she will pay for that.

"I want you to keep watching them and when I tell you to start the plan get close with them and kill her."

"Don't worry I been ready to kill this hoe."

"Times up Javon."

...............

...............

...............

...............

...............

So who's stalking?

Von and Manny finally together?

Should King start talking more?

Should I make Chyna some drama?

Let me know and suggestions my loves....until next time ✌

P.s. Happy 4th of July 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎇✨