9.

Javon's POV

I opened my eyes and it was all bright lights but I seen a human like figure.

"Hello?"

"Javon, look at you, beautiful as ever. It's me great-granny." She said hugging me and I just started crying.

I missed this woman so damn much.

"Ok Ok ok calm down now, baby you're not dead, you're just resting that's it, but I do need to talk to you."

"Sure anything."

"Why are you running from Manny and stalling wit Ant? That boy is no good for you but Manny is your calling and you need him."

"Granny I'm scared to love and I'm sure you know why and Manny has shit to worry about and I dont wanna cause more stress to him."

"Girl shut up wit that bullshit."

"Granny since when you curse? "

"Since I want to, but I dont have much time. So when you and Manny are in a happy place tell him to save up some time and he will have triple trouble in his life and one that won't seem right."

Before I could say anything else she faded away and I woke up in the hospital bed.

I was alone in the room and I looked down at my stomach and just started crying.

After a few mins I turned on the tv to Phineas and Ferb and just stared at the tv.

.*hour later*

I was still watching tv when Manny and Chyna walked in.

"Hey Von, How ya feel?" Chyna said hugging me.

"That bitch shot me, my kids are gone, I'm hurting like hell, and did they get that bitch." I said bluntly

"Yea the police surrounded her and she got shot for attempting to shoot a cop. But Von I'm sorry about the kids." Manny said.

"Chy can you give us a min?" I asked

"Yea I'll be back tomorrow I gotta pick up king from ya mom."

With that she left.

"When I was sleep or coma, I saw my great-granny and talked to her." I said wit a chuckle

"Miss Alice?"

"Yup and she told me something and I know she's right because I feel it and been shy about it."

"What she say."

"Manny I love you, and I just used Ant to fill the void left by Tauheed and to keep my mind off of you cuz you were wit that bitch at the ti-"

I was cut off wit Manny kissing me and boyyyy, can that man kiss.

After like 5 mins we stopped making out.

"Javon I love you too."
We smiled at each other then the doctor came in.

"Well Ms.Williams everything is fine but we're sorry you lost you babies. You were shot 3 times in the stomach she miss the babies twice but the 3rd bullet went through on baby's head and hit the other."

"If that bitch wasn't dead, I kill her and make her suffer." I said

The doctor walked out and Manny just looked at me.

"What?"

"You're just so beautiful."

I smiled and brought his face closer to mines and kissed him.

I was horny but knew that I couldn't have sex for 3 months, so I had to stop Manny before things got headed.

"Well I'm gonna go home and I'll be back first thing in the mor-" he got cut off by his phone.

10 mins later

"Who was that babe?"

"I can't leave you here by yourself I just found out that Robyn was the leader of the crips and now they're out to get us. I'm gonna have to go everywhere wit you." He said grabbing my hand.

"Manny why not just give up the gang shit, you have enough money and 3 multi-million dollar businesses. Why are you still holding on to this gang shit. You put me in danger and I lost my kids because of it."

Emmanuel's POV

Shit she was right I do need to change my life style and make it safer for her if I wanna be wit her forever.

"But babe it's not that easy. I just can't leave like that, I have people working for me who live off the money they get from this and I'm not gonna let them down like that."

"Well give that shit to Life you know he can take care of it and have everything straight. But here's what's gonna happen, either it's the gang life or me. I'm not letting you put my life in danger again. My kids just died and you want me to ride wit you while you continue to do the very thing that kill them. I'M NOT DOING IT!!"

She started crying and I went and laid by her hugging her.

We stayed in that position all night til I got up to call Chyna.

Chyna:hello
Manny:yea did you get rid of the baby gifts
Chyna: yea and I went to her house and locked the kids room
Mamny:ight good when yall come tomorrow bring us some clothes.
Chyna:ok bye love you be safe, Life told me everything
Manny:ok I got this and love you too

We hung up and I laid back down wit Von, she looked so peaceful and I was gonna keep her in that same mood for as long as I could.

*VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE*