11.

*Didn't proof read, sorry*

Chyna's POV

I woke up, finally, in some dark ass room. My head hurt like shit and I'm hungry.

I started to remember things and then it hit me, this nigga Life just kidnapped me and Von...wait.

"JAVON!!!"

"JAVON!!!!"

I yelled a few more times then I heard a door open.

"If you dont shut the hell up."

"Who are you and where's Javon"

"Girl that ain't yo business, now shut up or get filled up." He said grabbing his dirty ass dick.

"Nigga let me go and tell Life I said bring Javon to me and let us go."

"You dont make no damn demands."

Wit that he just walked out. Im still chained to the wall and don't know where my child is. Manny betta find us.

Emmanuel's POV

I still can't find these niggas that took Von and Chy and it's got me all fucked up.

I have the trap all over the state even some out in other states lookin for leads. Funny shit is I sound like a damn detective.

I had sent king over to Von grandma house and me, I've been at the trap ever since,  havin people bring me info left and right.

"Aye boss I got sum for ya." Sneak said walking in.

"What ya got."

"Ok so I been lookin over the note and I think I know who took them."

"Ight who."

"Ight look at this, it say "have a good LIFE KING" now who the only person we know that write like this."

"Life." 

Duh that nigga always find a way to put his damn name in somewhere, nigga that's trap 101. Rookie.

"Ight so we gotta go run up on him now."

"I don't think so. The nigga off the grid and he ain't in the states."

"Fuck." I said slamming my fist on the desk.

"Chill out we gon find them."

I walked out and went to miss Sandy house (Von's grandma).

I got out the car and knocked on the door.

5 mins later it opened.

"Hey Manny how ya doing." She said opening the door lookin rough and tryna hold on to her robe.

"Hey miss Sandy I came to get King, but what u got going on up in here?" I said walking in seeing king sleep on the floor.

Always on the damn floor. Smh

"Uhh nun but there he is and here's his bag and I'll see yall really soon." She said tryna push us out.

"Hey baby they gon yet I'm ready for round 2 and this time ima us-" a nigga said walking down the steps

"Damnnnnnn miss Sandy you getting yo freak on I see. But ima leave before I see sum ion wanna." I laughed hard as hell and went home.

When I walked in the house it felt empty no Chyna,No Javon, just me and king.

"Uncle I hungry"

"Couldn't have said that when we're in the car. What ya want."

"Chicken n mumbo sauce."

"Sounds good lil man." I can have that delivered.

"Lets go to the tv room while we wait, but what we watchin."

"Despicable Me 3"

"Ight champ"

We went in the screen room and then the food came and just like that we were knocked out.

Javon's POV

Ya girl been through some shit today.

I had woke up before chyna and I was down there wit her until some nigga came in and grabbed me and brought me upstairs.

All damn day Life has been talking to me and teasing me wit food and other shit I need to survive, like pain pill.

When he raped me, he ripped my stitches and then I guess he glued me back together cuz the stiches are gone.

I was chained to a bed and bout to fall asleep or pass out, I don't know.

But all day I've been thinking of ways to break free and to get outta here.

I know Manny will find us but he's taking to damn long, but i know he working on it and it won't be to much longer.

Life's POV

Man this plan is going great but for some reason I can't get von to love me like I love her.

She deserves better than what Manny can give her and I can do it all. She will love me

As for Chyna I'll just make her a prostitute and use her for sex when I want it.

But one thing I know fa sure is Manny ain't never gon find us we out the country outta site.

While Von was sleep I injected my sperm into her, I want her to have my babies and we can have a happy family forever.

Now yea I been teasin her all day but I do it so she can get the hint that if she finds the love for me she can get it, but all she says is "give me my damn freedom" which might not ever happen.

She may not be happy right now, but as hell am on cloud 9.

*Sorry for the long wait but was it worth? Idk but vote comment and share. *