7.

*2 months later*

Chyna's POV

My first POV, yay! But anyways as you know I'm chyna, Manny's older sister, and I'm a fun kinda girl with my amazing son King.

Living with Manny was great for the first few months until Robyn started making moves on me.

The day Manny and Javon walked in on us wasn't a prank, she was basically raping me and I couldn't do nun cause she would hold a gun to my head.

I wanna tell Manny so bad but I can't she'll kill king and I cant let that happen, but I promise that I'll tell someone one day.

Anthony's POV

Bruh Javon has been getting on my fucking nerves all these fucking hormones and mood swings is some bullshit and on top of that she won't even let me smash no more and I've been having blue balls and I made a mistake and I still am.

I've been cheating for that last month and yea I feel bad when I get home and it hurts me to know what the future will hold if she found out. But that's not the worst part... I'm cheating her with her older sister. (She only 32)

Shit ain't gon end well for me and I'm the one who fucked shit up, but I promise I'm gonna stop that today and be by my girl's side til the babies come and after that I'll still be there.

Javon's POV

Yea I know Ant cheating on me but I dont know wit who but it's so fucking obvious cuz he hides his phone now which he never does and he still claim he going to the trap house which we agreed he wasn't gonna do, it's fucking stupid.

Right now I'm going out wit Manny to clear my head and plan my baby shower for next week without Anthony cause right now I'm sick of him.

"So what colors you want." Manny asked.

We were sitting in starbucks, a place I'm not suppose to be say my doctor.

"Um let's go with blue and white cuz I absolutely hate pink." I said looking at my phone."

"Ight Von what's wrong you been acting weird lately and don't lie to me." I felt tears on my cheek when he said that.

"Ok so um Anthony is cheating on me and it's been going on for a while cuz he changed his habits and he comes in late claiming he at the trap."

"I gotta a plan but we need to go get chyna first" I nodded and we left.

We grabbed chyna and tracked Anthony's phone to Virginia and we ended up at some hotel.

"Ight we gon go in and ask for the room number and then we gon bust in on his ass." Chyna said

"Ok I'm ready let's go" I said walking to the front desk.

"Hi im looking for Anthony Alsina I'm his wife and he told me to meet him here."

"Yes ma'am here's the key room 544 6th floor."

We got on the elevator and walked down the hall chyna gave me a bat and she had a knife  then Manny opened the door.

"Shhh girl." Manny said

"Oohhh baby yes I love your dick, fuck me daddy faster and harder."

That was it for me I bust the bedroom door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE HERE. WHAT IT LOOK LIKE TO YOU CHYNA."

"Girl is that Ant. And who's the tramp."

The girl revealed her face.

"Heyyyy Vonnie."

"Ahhh what the shit Ant you really sleeping wit my aunt foreal I fucking hate yo ass I'm done get yo shit out my damn house."

I walked outside the hotel and found his car and twisted the bat in my hand and shit got dark.

"Shit von stop damnit stop." Ant said grabbing me and hugging me. Meanwhile chyna was beating my aunt's ass. And Manny just watching.

"Let me go Ant leave me alone. Why would you do this to me?" I said looking at him crying as he held my hands

"Baby im sorry I didn't mean for this to happen, you was hurting a nigga feelings and you really had me thinking I wasn't shit. Baby I promise ain't no more shit like this gon happen ever again just please don't take that ring off." He said as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Ant I need time ok but until I figure out what I want you can keep the ring and still get yo shit out my damn house by 7 if not it'll be burned wit yo new car. Try me if you want to."

I walked to the car and Mannyhad to carry chyna ass and put her in the car .

"Thanks girl cuz being pregnant if couldn't fight her and Manny thanks for filming every dam thing like we wasn't struggling."

"My bad shit was interesting like a good cup of hot tea, but von what you wanna do."

"Go home and can you guys stay for awhile maybe a few days but Robyn can't come ion want yall fucking in my damn house."

"Ight we got you fam."

We drove to my house and waited for Ant to come get his shit but it was 7:01 and chyna and I threw his stuff out in his new car and Manny pour gas on it and i lit it up.

I'm sick of people using me and not caring avout my feelings

This whole world can kiss my ass.

*Vote comment and share. See you next chapter❤*