12

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Javon's POV

So let me catch yall up on the last 3 months of this hell forsaken world, I found out that Life has been shooting his seed in me while I sleep and now I'm 1 1/2 month pregnant.

I cry every night because I feel like I'm cursed for having babies by men I hate and then I get attached to the kid and then they're taken from me.

I haven't been outside since we been wherever the fuck we are and I only see chyna when they either have her fucking someone in the living room in front of everyone, eating or they make her lick my pussy, which makes both of us sick asf...but that bitch got a tongue on her...but you ain't hear that from me!!

I'm still waiting on Manny to come and get us and I know he's trying his best but sometimes that just ain't enough he needs to get off his ass and come get us.

Yes, I told yall last time I was working on plans to escape and we almost made it one time but all that did was get us caught, raped and beat to damn near death.

Right now I'm still chained to this bed alone in the dark it's raining and lightening, and I'm still crying. I just wanna go get chyna and kill all these niggas.

"Good you're awake, I'm gonna take the chain off and you're gonna shower and get dressed. We're going to the doctors. Hurry up." Life said carrying me to the bathroom and leaving me to do my business.

10 mins later

It felt so damn good to shower when that water hit me I've never been happier.

I dried off and out on my clothes.

I ain't gon lie this a cute ass outfit but I guess it's time to go

CHYNA'S POV

I hate it here, i have sex with six different men a day...sometimes all at once and it's painful.

I heard through the grapevine that von is pregnant and I can't imagine what she's going through right now.

Since I know you thinking bout it, yes I've been eating von pussy and I ain't gon lie she taste sweet as fuck, I might go lesbian but that ain't the case and I wouldn't go after her.

I'm worried sick about my baby boy, I really hope Manny took him to Miss Sandy house cuz we all know Manny can't take care of no damn baby by himself.

"Wake up slut."

"I been up asshole." I said spitting at him

*punch in head*

"Watch yo damn mouth hoe now get up them stairs and suck them dicks."

Back to "work" I guess.

Emmanuel's POV

Bruh I'm losing my shit tryna find these girls, but I get closer everyday.