6.

Javon's POV

So I'm 5 months pregnant and chyna came wit me to my appointment to see what I'm having.

At first I wasn't even showing but they said my baby weight would catch up wit me and they were, right I'm huge.

"So are you ready to find out what you're having?" My doctor asked. I nodded

She put the gel on my stomach and rubbed the thingy around.

"Girl you know yo baby got 2 heads." Chy a said laughing. Ion see shit funny.

"Doc?" I asked

"Yes miss, you're having twins. And the genders are a girl and a....boy. congratulations" she said wiping my belly and leaving out.

"What the living fuck am I gonna do wit twins by Tauheed?" I said walking to the car.

"Girl you'll be alright cuz you have me,Robyn,Anthony, and Manny. We got you girl. And did you call your realtor?"

"Yea and great news my house is ready, I cant move in whenever."

"Great so let's go baby shopping."

We drove to Manny house to get Robyn and then we drove to Babies R Us.

"Ok so we need a boy crib and a girl one. Robyn I trust your sense of fashion so go pick out clothes. Chyna I need you for lifting so you're wit me." I said then we broke off.

"Omg this crib is so cute let's get this one in brown for him and beige for her and since I do art I can paint their letters on there when you decide on names." Chyna said

"Girl I love your thinking. Let's go find Robyn."

We walked to find Robyn wit a basket full, like damn.

We brought everything and some paint then went to my new house

We called Ant and Manny to come over and help organize and everything else

Robyn's POV

I hate helping this bitch set up for her kids and pretending to be her friend just so I can get my revenge on her...she'll never see it coming.

Emmanuel's POV

I was at the trap wit my crew plus Ants crew and we decided to join forces against the Crips.

We got a call from Javon telling us to come to her new house to help set up and everything so we headed over there.

"Hey babe wassup?" I said hugging Robyn.

"Nun much helping set up the kids room."

"Von up there?" And asked.

"Yea let's go."

We followed her up there and seen the all yellow and beige room and 2 cribs.

"Babe we having twins?" Ant asked gettin hype.

"Yup, a boy and a girl." He ran to Von and hugged her.

"Babe this is amazing, we gon be one happy family. But you do know we having more kids after them." He said and Von bust out laughing.

"Whoo boy you funny."

He made that face like 'bitch really'

"So you only gon have kids by a man you hate and not by a man who loves you wit everything he got and is willing to quit the game for you and give you this damn ring ." He said throwing a ring to the floor where she was sitting, them walked out.

Von started crying and the girls ran to her while I went after Ant.

"Dude what the fuck, yall only been Together for 4 months and she pregnant wit someone else's babies right now and on top of that you talking bout quiting the game when we got crips on our backs come on man." I said taking his henny.

"Bruh I love that woman she brings out the best in me and ima love her kids like mine, but that shit she just did and told me hurt like hell. And im sorry man but i gotta leave the game and get a secure job to keep my family safe." He said looking down.

We sat in silence til the girls came down. Von walked to Ant standing between his legs (he sitting on a bar stool) and lifting his head up and hugging him.

"Baby im sorry, I didn't mean it like that and i love you too." She said still crying

"Did you bring the ring with you." He asked, she nodded and gave it to him and he got down on one knee.

"Javon Tariha (ta-ry-a) williams will you make my life and marry me."

"Yes baby of course." They kissed and....

"Ok yall can leave we got business to handle so get out. Ill call yall tomorrow."

"Ewwww ya nastys." Chyna said as we walked

Javon's POV

After everyone left Ant carried me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. I'm glad that shit came today or else we be on the floor.

"Babe you sure you want this, I know sometimes it ain't safe for sex." I love him for being safe.

"Yea , I'm really horny and I want you right fucking now."

4 Hours later

"Damn babe even pregnant, you can still put it down and ride like no one else." He said kissing me then laying next to me.

"Best believe it baby, I love you so much and can't wait til we get married."

"I love you foevea and always babe good night cuz I know you tired."

"Yea good night babe." We kissed then went to sleep.

O shit I gotta call my grandma tomorrow I didn't tell her I was pregnant.

Robyn's POV

I'll get this bitch back for everything and I think I'll pay her family a visit until I get what I want. Simple.

* vote and comment*