"Sir, the snacks will be here shortly." He said. I nodded my head, thanking him. "I also prepared fresh new towels for your visitors and even told the royal maids to deliver new clothes."

"Ah thanks cheol, I knew I could always count on you." I patted his back playfully.

He bobbed his head agreeing, "But your highness, you never let anyone get inside your castle. You say no one is worthy enough. This is a new thing for you."

"Well I guess, I'm changing then?" I cheekily replied. He laughed as we watched the two males having fun into the cool water.

"I knew the Park family would be of help to you, most importantly Park Jimin."

"He's doing well, isn't he?"

"Basing from your change of behavior? He's doing even better than well. Nobody can tolerate you for long, I should know." He added making me scoff.

"Alright now, scram. I have to spend time with my family alone."

He lifted a brow teasingly, "Do you want me to ready a room for your family?"

I shake my head in response, "No, they're staying in my room."

"Alright your highness, you go and have fun with your family now." He flashed me a smirk before leaving the area.

"Bye cheol!"

When he left, I crossed my arms and pulled my sunglasses down of the bridge of my nose, the smile on my face not leaving my lips. The two noticed me looking at them, they waved their hands motioning me to get into the pool. "Princey! Come on!"

"No thanks, I'm satisfied watching you two have fun." I shake my head slightly telling them no. I decided to sit on the beach chair with a large umbrella beside the glass table. I crossed my legs together and rested my back, putting my sunglasses back on its place. One of the Royal maids came and served a tray of strawberry cake and iced tea.

"Minnie, Hoonie! Let's eat first!" I shouted fairly enough for them to hear. They obliged and got out of the water.

Jimin was looking perfect wearing a red tank top and black shorts, his blonde locks wet was enough to make my heart crazy. However Jihoonie on the other hand, was so cute with his large white shirt and red shorts.

"Yay! Cake!" Jiminie clapped his hands and took a seat next to me. The younger one also smiled excitedly and sat on Jimin's lap. "Say ah Hoonie~"

The latter obeyed and did what he was told, Jimin took the fork and grabbed a slice for Jihoon to eat. "Is it good?"

"Yes hyung!"

I smiled in satisfactory. Just by looking at them makes me feel full already. An idea popped into my mind and grab ahold of my fork, getting the strawberry on top of the cake. "Say ah Minnie!"

He only looked at me before letting out a snicker, "Why are you feeding me? I'm not a child princey."

"Just open your mouth,"

He paused but slowly opened his mouth later. I softly fed him the fruit, "How was it?"

"Great, actually."