"Okay, I'll teach you both! This is gonna be so much fun!"

Forty minutes later...

"Ahhh! No! Goddamn it!" Jimin yelled and almost throwing the controller on the monitor.

I chuckled at how he kept on dying mid way into the game. "You're playing with a first class gamer here! Of course you'll lose!"

"We want a rematch!" The boy pouted along with the younger one, nodding his head in agreement.

"Fine! But no matter how hard you try I'll always win!"

Then we played another game of Mario Kart. Too bad, they'll only lose again. The game was getting intense and I was already winning when someone snatched my console away. My eyes went wide. "Yah! That's cheating!"

"Go Jihoonie! Win this game for me!" Jimin happily shouted, waving the console up high.

I growled and tried snatching it away but he kept on diverting it further. "Give it back Minnie!"

"No can do princey!"

I watched in panic when Jihoon was only a mile away from winning. And in a second, the words you lose appeared onto Yoongi's face. "Yes! We won Jimin hyung!"

The two happily jumped and high fived each other, dancing around the room. I glared at them and charged at the two while yelling loudly like beast, "Come here you brats! You're gonna pay for this!"

"Ahhh! Jihoon run!" Jimin squealed.

They ran around the room, looking scared. I normally hated running but on this scenario, I wasn't a tad bit tired. Then I realize, I wasn't even angry. I was even laughing while we ran together crazily, having fun.

"Jimin hyung! Behind you!" Jihoon warned but he was too late, I caught Jimin by his waist and the young one by the arm, shouting in victory, "Ah! I caught you two!"

I threw them into my bed with me following suit, jumping on top of the two making sure not to put much weight into them and I started tickling their sides making them laugh loudly. "Ah-haha! Stop it!"

"Hyungie!" Jihoon also pleaded while laughing.

"This is your punishment for cheating!" I muttered and laughed evilly, still tickling them.

"S-stop! We won't do it again we swear!"

"Yes hyungie! Promise!"

I stopped and give them a teasing glare. "Are you both sure?"

They nodded their heads. I grinned widely, "Okay! Now let's go to our next fun zone shall we?"

👑👑👑

"Cannon ball!" A loud splash was heard as soon as Jimin jumped into the pool. Jihoon going in after him.

We were on the palace's pool just behind the building. Haven't heard of a palace with a swimming pool either? Well, I forced Sungcheol to put a swimming pool here even though he was opposed to it, he couldn't say no to my orders anyway because I'm still the prince. I let the two borrow some of my clothes to use for swimming. I called Sungcheol, informing him that I was at the palace, he just arrived a few minutes ago.