"Hey! I'm very capable of leading myself inside." He huffed but I just ignored him and continued to drag his arm.

Half of the class were already sitting on the meeting room, excitement saying on their faces. We managed to have a seat on the second row of the chairs. Soon enough, everybody was already in place.

Mrs. Kim entered the room along with an older looking woman beside her. "Class, this is Miss Kwon, the owner of this orphanage. She will be the one deciding who's going with who. Miss Kwon, the floor's yours."

The said woman took a step forward. "Hi guys! I was looking forward in meeting you. Even the children! Most of them are very cheerful and active, I hope you and them will get along well!"

"So as I call out your names, please stand up and get the file of your assigned kid. And as for the watches, the children are already wearing them." She started to speak our classmates names by pair.

A couple of minutes later, Me and Jimin were called out. "Park Jimin and Min— Yoongi?"

The two of us stepped forward as she handed the folder to Jimin. She smiled at me before bowing, "It's nice to have you here with us your highness."

"Yeah thanks, it's nice to have me here too–" I felt a hard nudge on my side. "I mean, my pleasure."

Jimin dragged me out of the room then into the hallway. "Listen here princey, I didn't come here to fail because of you so you better do this right. Understand?"

"Aye." I boredly replied and let him drag me to where the rugrats were. Of course it was on the playground, very cliché.

"What is it with kids anyway? I really hate them, they're noisy and annoying, kinda reminds me of someone..."

"Are you pertaining to yourself?" Jimin scoffed, looking around the area.

I gasped offendedly, "Uh! No I'm not noisy and annoying! I don't run around naked before bath time, I don't splatter food everywhere and I don't whine every time!"

"Sure, like you're not noisy and annoying right now." Jimin rolled his eyes at me. I glared at him and uttered a small 'I'm not like that' under my breath.

"So who's the brat that we got?"

"His name is Lee Jihoon, 9, male, birthdate *. And listen to this, it says that he was found three years ago from a fire accident." He furrowed his eye brows reading the file.

"Uh-huh. Boring, doesn't excite me." I scoffed and shoved my hand on my pocket. "What's so odd about that?"

"Well mister, your thoughts are about to change when you hear this." He snapped, eyes not leaving the paper. "He is quiet, introvert and very glum. He doesn't talk to anyone."

"Yeah so?"

"Don't you see? We're in trouble! We have to make the kid feel loved, this is gonna be harder than I thought."

I chuckled, "It's fine! How hard can it be? Let's go fetch that kiddo."

I'm gonna show Jimin how good of a husband I'll be, then he'll agree to be my queen!