"Why are you acting like this? I have been calling your name for 5 minutes. Why are you all wet?" The one blue eyed boy said as his face showed even more confusion.

"Oh uh, I just felt like swimming. You know? I spaced out sorry but I have to go change. I will see you later Carl." Before Carl could even answer, I opened and shut the door. Leaving a confused Carl outside and an even more confused me inside.

I slumped upstairs and headed to my room. I peeled off the sticky clothes and just grabbed some t-shirt in the drawers. I picked up the discarded undergarments from the corner and put them sloppily on my body.

As I placed the shirt over my head, I noticed what the shirt actually was. It's was a black t-shirt saying 'Death to Barbie' on it with some bleach stains. It has belonged to Thalia when she younger but had since passed it on to me. I sighed and headed to the bed and laid down.

The pillow was then placed to where it was comfortable and I covered myself with my flimsy comforter. I stared up at the bottom of the top bunk until my eyes started to hurt. I rubbed them and turned to look at the window only to see that the sun was going down.

I had no clue when I woke up or how long I had been staring, but I just closed my eyes and tried not to think. That of course didn't happen, instead I laid on my bed in a curled up mess. That night with Negan just played and played until my mind turned to Milia's death. For hours, or at least it felt like that, the two dreadful recollections occurred non-stop and sometimes mashed together as one.

But then another bad recollection came into the horrid mix.

My feet had me wandering around the woods until I came up to a white church. It seemed as if the treacherous times had never touched it, that it was somewhat protected from evil. Without thinking, I entered the small building and walked straight up the aisle.

I stared at front of the building to find that it only held a desk with items on it. I walked closer to it to see it held not only items but also markings. The first marking was a house that had stick figures carved next to it, the second was a stuffed bear just like Milia's. The last figure was a carved bat with barbed wire.

I slowly started to move away from the desk, realizing what the symbols were. The house and the figures represented Peter and his men when he took over the house. The bear was Milia's stuffed bear, Mr. Beary, which we lost when we were on the run. Lastly, the bat had to represent Negan and Lucille.

I turned away from the desk only to find my worst nightmares. Peter's stood there with his smug grin, Milia looked just as she did after she died and Negan sat down in the pews with his legs up, smirking.

"What? You had to face all of us at one point." Negan stated.

"Man, (y/n). It's been too long since we've seen each other." Peter slurred as he held onto Milia.

"Le- Let go of her." I tried to sound not scared but failed.

" I think she's fine the way we are. Right sweety? " Milia nodded and smiled towards Peter.

"What?" I couldn't take what was happening, I ran out of the church only to be brought to my old school.

I stood still, looking at King County Middle and High school. The only moving thing anywhere near the school were loose papers and some wrappers. But yet again, the building has not been touched by the new world.

"Uh hem!" I swirled around only to find Milia staring at me.

The urge to apologize quickly took over. " I'm sorry you're gone Milia. You shouldn't have died so young." I felt the emotions start again towards the dead little girl.