Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen:

Timeskip: A few weeks

Even though I took a shower last night, I took another today. Just as the water began to get cold, I turned the handle to the left to get hot water. I backed up against the wall of the shower and slid down until I rested up against the wall, sitting.

I sat there for who knows how long, letting the water droplets hit my bare body. I'd always do this before the shit hit the fan but nowadays, you can only do once in a blue moon.

Flashback: (Reader is 6)

"Hey mom?" I looked up to see my mom watching the car slowly leave. The hands of the people waving their goodbyes.

"Yeah sweety?" She finally looked down to me and not the car.

"How come we don't see Ami a lot?" We only got to see them maybe once a year.

"They're a busy family (y/n/n). That's why we see them once in a blue moon."

The memory of my mom and Amiable brought tears to my eyes. Amiable was Ami's full name, I just shortened it because I could never pronounce it when I was young.

'Damn. I miss Ami and mom... Bittersweet memories always get the best of me, don't they? Wait. Who am I talking to? Myself again?! Jeez.'

Instead of the memory, my mind then became a swirling mess of conspiracy theories.

'Hold up. Since he lives in the Bikini Bottom and his neighbors are Sandy Cheeks and a starfish, does that mean Spongebob is a tampon? Since the Drac on Sesame street is a vampire, does that mean he feasts on the kids that wander there?' After that, my mind went into the deep end.

"Hey! Get the fuck out! Some of us need to piss." Just then Thalia decided to ruin my relaxing moment.

"Okay. No need to get your panties in a twist." I shouted back over the water. I used the wall to pull me up and I turned the shower off.

I pushed the beige curtain to the right and stepped out. I walked over to where I had my towel and started to dry my body. Just as my body was practically dry, I wrapped the same towel around me.

I walked over to the mirror and grabbed the grey hairbrush. I got going on brushing my hair as Thalia non-stop knocked on the door.

"Hurry the hell up! I need to pee now." Thalia's voice began to be even more frustrated.

"Just let her in (y/n)! We don't need a pissed off Thalia. She'll turn into the Hulk." Jason yelled from somewhere in the thin walled house.

"Okay! God damn." I said the last part under my breath. I pulled my hair into a quick pony tail and opened the door.

Right as I opened the door, Thalia rushed in straight away and sat on the toilet. She didn't even let me leave the door before she relieved herself.

"Nice manners there sis." I said quietly as I made my way to mine and Thalia's shared room.

I opened the white door and entered my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I strolled over to the dresser and opened the first drawer. I pulled out a grey bra and (f/c) underwear. Then I opened the second and third drawer, grabbing whatever I had left for clothing. I also reached over to Thalia's bunk and grabbed her belt.

I dropped the towel and tried to hurriedly put on my clothes. I put on everything else but my pants as I heard Thalia knock on the door.

"Let me in. This room is the both of ours, not just yours." I walked over to the door, with no pants may I add, and unlocked the door.