I don't know anyone and I don't want to go out with a guy from a bar, so I wasn't actually sure how to meet people over here. I could join a dating site but after hearing stories about those, I don't think it would be wise; it seems people are just looking for someone to hook up with on there.

My thoughts were interrupted with our food being delivered and my mouth watered at the sight of it and lastly she poured our glasses of wine before making sure we didn't need anything else before walking away.

I grabbed my glass and swirled it around before taking in the sweet smell of it. It actually smelt delicious and when I took a sip the liquid slid down my throat and it tasted pretty good. I'm not saying changed me from a liquor or beer kind of girl, but it was definitely a nice change for the night.

"Don't drink too much of it, wine will get to you quick if you're not used to It." he took a bite of his food and smiled. I would do well to remember that, if I was drunk I have no doubt he would win.

"Thanks for the friendly warning." I took a bite of my food and determined that this was the best Italian food I've ever had.

"It's good, isn't it?" he asked as he took a sip from his glass and I nodded

"I even like the wine." I told him we stared making some small talk, not talking about anything too serious or too boring. We talked about back home and school, shared some stories about teachers we both had.

It reminded me of a few years ago when I would go into the store and see him working. He would tease me and I would tease him back but a little more shyly. I knew he was with someone and I never let myself read too much into things even though I wanted to.

It was strange to know that he was now the guy I was rooming with and who I've had sex with many times. I would never have thought he would be like this let alone that he would be the guy to give me the best sex of my life.

We were a couple glasses in and I already knew what he was talking about. I was feeling bubbly and affected, not in the way I would usually feel from drinking, this was different.

I slid my foot out of my sandal and underneath the table I slid my foot between his legs and rested it on the seat. As soon as I touched him he jumped in surprise and it took everything in me not to smile in victory. Instead I keep my face impassive and acted like I was doing nothing.

He watched my intently as I moved my foot higher to brush against his member. I rubbed my foot gently over him repeatedly and I felt him spring to life, Aiden and I were used to sleeping together daily, sometimes multiple times a day so with it now being three days it seemed his anatomy was aching for me as much as mine was for him.

"Chelsie." He either groaned or warned, I wasn't quite sure

"Yes?" I asked innocently and his eyes were dark with lust

"What are you doing?" he asked and his breath hitched when I added a little more pressure

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smirked and he groaned but did nothing as I continued my teasing. His lips parted and his breath came a little shorter the longer I went and we continued to eat until our food was finished.

When we called the waiter back I moved my foot back and he bit his lip at the lack of contact. I gave him time to cool down a little before we left and made our way to the car. When we got in he started it up and drove towards home.

As soon as we got going It was my turn to jump when I felt his hand on my bare leg near my knee, I looked over at him and he looked as relaxed as ever. One hand steering with his eyes locked on the road. Slowly his hand slid up my leg.

His touches were light and teasing as he ran his finger along my thigh where my dress laid. I was silently pleading with him to go higher and to touch me, but I was also hoping he wouldn't. I didn't know what I wanted him to do.

His hand moved up under my dress and he ran his hand to the inside of my thigh and I bit my lip so I wouldn't groan and before I realized what I was doing my thighs parted slightly for him.

He didn't move any closer, he stroked the skin dangerously close to my core, so close his knuckled would brush against my quickly dampening panties and i felt my chest rise and fall quicker every minute and it was near torture. I don't know how he kept his composure in the restaurant.

I had my head laid back with my eyes closed while I anticipated the movement of his hand when the car slowed and I opened my eyes to see him parking. I quickly closed my legs and took a minute to recompose myself before we were climbing out and heading inside.

He acted like a total gentleman as he opened the door and put a hand on my back again but as soon as we got in the elevator he pulled my body back against his and pressed into my back where I could feel him growing.

His hands wrapped securely around my stomach and he nibbled on my neck I tilted my head to the side and moaned when his hands started to travel lower and I found myself cursing the timing when the elevator dinger and the doors opened.

He opened the door since he could get the key out faster and as soon as the door was shut he kissed my hard and I pressed my lips more firmly to his.

He grabbed a knee and lifted it up while pressing me back against the door, slowly grinding against my core. I moaned and slid my hands up his shirt and ran my hands over his abs. He reacted by picking me up and sitting on the couch with me in his lap.

His tongue ran up my neck and slid behind my ear before he nibbled at the crook of my neck. I tilted my head to the side and tangled my fingers in his hair to keep his mouth there as I moaned. I was right where he wanted me and I knew that but I couldn't bring myself to care right now.

I didn't want him to stop and I arched my back to offer my chest to him as he trailed kisses to the exposed flesh of them. I grinded against him and was near desperate for some friction.

He moved me on my back and hovered over me in a weird angle so we were both laying on the couch.

"Are you ready to give in?" he asked huskily and I could say it was like a bucket of ice water but I don't think even that could put out the fire burning inside of me, but it did snap me out of it and I pushed him back.

"Not even close." I said with a strong voice but I knew that was a lie, I was close to giving in and I needed to figure out something and quickly if I was going to beat him at this.

"Oh come on." He groaned.

"We could easily end this if you just give in." I told him and he shook his head.

"That's not going to happen."

"Well then I guess it's time for bed." I stood up and headed to my room when he picked me up and drug me back and into his room.

"I'm a human not a doll." I huffed in frustration when I was sitting on his bed.

He leaned over me and unzipped my dress before pulling it off and he unclipped my bra before pulling it off, the whole time I let him and said nothing. He turned and grabbed a shirt of his and I raised my arms as he put it over me. I kicked off my shoes and sat there as he stripped down to his boxers.

I don't know what we were doing right now and I don't know why I was still in his room but I watched as he shut off the lights and I didn't protest when he pulled me down into bed with him and pulled my back against him, he wrapped my arms around my and neither of us said anything.

I think we both knew this was a bad idea but neither of us cared to really stop it right now. Neither of us uttered a word to each other as we fell asleep.