"Evangeline, oh my God." My mom cringed.

Isaac placed his hand on my thigh, trying to calm me.

"Guys, I'm gonna leave, really." Mark said, getting up.

"Sit the fuck down," I told him and he did it. "God, you're so disrespectful, finish your god damn coffee."

"Eva, we're gonna be late for school." Isaac said.

I nodded. "Right, yeah, c'mon."

Isaac gave my mom a smile and followed me outside the house.

"You know I'm not going back to school, right?"

"Oh, yeah, 'cause Derek needs you." I groaned. "You know, I hate that place and you used to make it nice. Now it just sucks."

"I'm still a fugitive, Eva. And I don't want to get you and your mother any more trouble than I already am." He said.

I crossed my arms. "Not fair."

"I know. I'm sorry." He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you when I get home?"

"Yeah, try not climbing the window this time. You know, we have a door." I said.

Isaac chuckled. "Always a pleasure."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Why, why are you here, again?" Stiles asked.

"Well, since I know about everything, I guess I can be part of the group, or whatever the hell you guys call yourselves." I smiled.

"We don't—"

"What about 'Team McCall'?" I asked. "Have you watched Arrow? Like 'Team Arrow', it's nice." I suggested.

"We're not giving a name." Scott said.

"Too bad." I groaned.

"Isaac said you're a sweetheart, I don't see it." Stiles murmured.

I smiled. "Honey, I'm a sweetheart with people I love or at least, like very, very much. I'm not gonna be lovely to you guys, because it shows my weakness. I like myself like this." I said and they nodded. "So, what's up?"

"Do you know Erica?" Scott asked.

"Yup. The weird blonde girl? She's in a few of my classes." I said, eating some chips.

"Derek turned her into a werewolf, and we think he's going to do to someone else. Did Isaac tell you anything?" Stiles asked me.

"No. I don't think he'd ever tell me anything. He does not want me to get involved." I said. "But he's not my dad." I said, smirking. "Daddy." I whispered.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing."

Scott chuckled. "You heard me, didn't you?" I groaned and he nodded. "Bastard."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

isaac

We were at the ice rink where Boyd works. I was with Derek and Erica because we knew that Scott was coming after Boyd. And we were right. I watched as Scott talked to Boyd.

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't mean just going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything." Scott shouted.

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd replied.

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" He asked and Boyd shrugged. "Whatever you want there's other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day."