Chapter 20

Lillian's POV

Daddy entered me slowly. So slowly that it hurt. He was so large, so much larger than Justin was. I remained in bed the next morning, from pain, exhaustion and Leif had has arms tightly clamped around me, still within me. Moaning, Leif slowly pumped, kissing down my chest. "Lillian we need to discuss some new rules now that our relationship has taken an important step."

"Which step, dabby?"

"Well both really. The most important is you in both cases. New rules first. 1. I'm still your daddy, make sure you remember that. 2. I allowed you to unbutton my shirt last night, remember who I was and still am, I am always in full control in the bedroom. Do not ever do that again. 3. During adult playtime, do not touch me unless I ask you to. 4. Since you don't have an actual ring, I would like you to use your paci continually. It will always be attached to your clothes. 5. I want to know how you feel, always just like in little space. Including your thoughts on weddings and children." This last one was enough to let me know what he was thinking of.

"Daddy, I'm really sore."

"I know, baby. Justin never really opened you. I prepared you as best as I could."

"It's okay, I understand. I've always wanted a simple wedding. My money is to be used for any children we may have. That is if you want any." I quickly shifted my eyes away from his, embarrassed by my reveal.

"I hope to have a hundred little girls that look exactly like you. You though will be my most precious." Daddy pressed himself into me, the vigorous pace that he adopted felt as if he would've split me in two. "I feel complete after all my searching."

"Dad-dd-dy!!" My face heated up. At least with my skin, a red face wouldn't show. He released into me. Cuddling me closer allowing my muscles to finally relax. Daddy kissed me, eyelids, mouth, nose, and forehead.

"Daddy, has his cooking class today. Are you going to come with me?"

"Please, daddy." He picked me up, carrying me, both still naked, to my bathroom downstairs. Turning on the water, he prepared it for a bath. Stepping in with me still in his arms, he sat me upon his once again erect member. "Oh, daddy?!?" Leif grinned. Once again, he slowly entered me, this time he released more than once, as he reached balls deep. His hands wrapped around my slender waist.

*********** Sex scene Will label End ***********

"Put your hands on the tub. Do not move them!" Placing my hands at our sides along the tub edge, I gripped it tightly. He leaned me back, showing my slender neck. His hands went to my legs, pulling them to his shoulders. He pumped into me a few more times, the feeling was even more intense. Slowly, he slid his arms down around my butt, lifting me, he licked me all the way down, from chin to neck, sucking my soft spot, between my breasts, pulling my nipples taught, circling around and entering my belly button. My body was shaking, I knew I couldn't cum until daddy said I could. His tongue slid down to my lower lips, he sucked on my clit, I was now a writhing mess, keeping my hands upon the tub was difficult, all I wanted to do was run my hands through daddy's hair, maybe pulling it a little. I felt the tightness within my belly, "Look at me!" I hadn't realized my eyes had closed until that point, forcing them open, I looked straight into his eyes.

Sucking harder, I started to beg, "Please, daddy."

"Please what, little one?"

"Please may I touch you?"

"No!!" Daddy sucked longer. Then slowly worked his way back up my body, not having released, the only tense spot was those lips. He kissed me up to my mouth. Slamming his to mine, he growled, "Release." At the same time his tongue pushed its way in between my lips. Never had I ever had a had such a strong, instantaneous orgasm. "From now on, not only are you my baby, but also my sub in every way. Every time I kiss you, you are to be prepared for more. Meaning my random checks better leave me with either wet fingers or a delicious taste upon my tongue."