Chapter 17

Leif's POV

I hate to say it, but my day was horrible. Missing Lillian all day, had me checking if she was still with the Doctor. Everyday, since the original scare, I had seen Justin, this at least reassured me that he hadn't gotten to her yet. Justin was now working as the chef at my parents restaurant. I refused to work there with him, leaving me with only my allowance. At least I'm still well off. 

Everyday Lillian is a big girl, Daisy greets her happily and drags her to go play or pouts when she is getting picked up. I enjoy watching this friendship slowly blossom. I do find it funny that Daisy doesn't like baby Lillian, because if a people treated her the way she treats Lillian, she'd go crazy on them. I've heard Lou giving her lectures, at least it's not being ignored. 

It's been over a week since my parents found out about DDlg. They came to try to change our relationship, once again. Lillian looked askance at them, while they were still talking, she rolled off my lap, onto the floor and crawled away. I managed to hide a chuckle, that erupted when she drug her tea set out. She made her 'tea' then gave me and my parents a cup. I dutifully, lifted my pinky and sipped. "Wonderful tea, baby. Where'd you get it?" She pointed to her room. I had left a cup of water in there so continued my sipping. "Very hot, perfect flavor. Do you think you can make me more at another time?" Her head had started nodding. My parents looked disgusted and slammed their cups upon the table. 

"Really, playing tea with your whore. I never expected this of you. Why can't you be a real man?" Blah, blah, blah... I tuned most of it out. Lillian started bawling when they slammed the cups, not only had it scared her but broke the cups as well. "Seriously, mom. You always wanted a daughter, not three sons. Now that you have the chance to play with a girl like you could've with your own daughter you do this. Would've it done any harm to pretend? I think not."

"Yes, it would've. It would encourage this girl to continue with this baby act. There is no need for this. When you graduate, you can adopt a child if you wish, we'll support you, as long as you're not a pedophile. There's no reason to act like this. At least with that Master/slave stuff you gave the girl a choice. This, this she gets nothing. I don't get how you got this way." They stood sweeping the rest of her set on the floor, purposely stepping on it.

Cradling her in my arms, cooing over her beauty and perfection eventually calms her sobs. I kiss her cheeks in between her hitched breaths. Picking her up, I carry her to my room. Tonight we are going to cuddle and sleep in. Once I get a movie in, Finding Dory, I text Lou and the gang about me staying home. I ended up explaining in more detail to Aspen, via text, when he asked. Lillian is in deep little space, her eyes are watching the t.v. but her paci is bobbing and her toes are in her hands. I laugh when she tries to put them in her mouth with her paci. Suddenly, a terrifying cry erupts from her in between her lips. Looking at the screen, I cuddle her closer, whispering how much I love her. Finally a, "Look, Dory's okay. Everything is happy." She glances at me. Her paci falls. In the short time I take to pick it up to replace in her mouth, her toes reach the spot. Rolling my eyes, I pry her feet from her mouth. Pulling those toes from her perfectly featured face, I hand her the paci. Her eyes light up, like she's never seen one before, her mouth opens. Once again though, even after I brought some toys in, her favorite toy is her feet. 

Changing her diaper after she fell asleep, I leave her laying in my bed in just a t-shirt and that diaper. Cleaning myself up, putting on pajama pants, I crawl in beside her.

 Cleaning myself up, putting on pajama pants, I crawl in beside her