Author's Note

Just a brief explanation. There are three little ones in this story. Since all children speak different, I tried making their speech different. I'm not sure how well I succeeded.

There is the main little- Lillian, 18, homeschooled, graduated, a couple months younger than her new daddy, Leif.

              She is an African American so at some points she may use the normal slang for the nationality. Ex. Ax instead of ask. She is an infant space, most of her time will be telling it from her head. It makes perfect sense to her. Her age range is up to 2 years. Whether she is two or adult will depend on her speech cadence. If it's not clear let me know. I will try to adjust.

The second little is the main little from book one Reunited LOVE - Azalea, 18, senior, a year younger than her daddy, Aspen.

             She was abused so somethings don't make sense to her. She is in an almost constant little space. Her range is 2 to 4 years of age. Meaning sometimes her speech is slightly clearer than others. I will be adding some more to her story in this book during the association with Leif and Lillian.

The third little is a young man - David, 17 almost 18, in a relationship approved by his parents. He will be the focus in book three, Redefined LOVE. He is significantly younger than his mommy, exact age difference not known yet.

            He speaks almost perfect, sometimes he slips. His range is 8 to 10 years of age. There is a small spot where he talks about his headspace. In his book, it will all be explored. Reading these two previous books will definitely help understand book three.