chapter 16

Astoria woke up on the couch, her head throbbed. "You passed out." She heard Draco's voice snap, he wasn't trying to hide the anger in it. She slowly leaned up and rubbed her temples. "Probably from stress." He said, his tone still showed annoyment. 

"Draco.." She started, but he cut her off, "No Astoria. I'm done. I'm done being confused with you and they way you're acting. I can't put up with it anymore Astoria. I've had enough of it." He said, his tone rising. "We're done." He stood and began to walk out.

She felt her stomach twist and knot, she racked her fingers through her hair, the pressure built up inside her, she only had the urge to scream. She ran her hands down her face, taking fast, deep breaths. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she ruined it for herself. It was her own fault, and she lost Draco. 

She stood off the couch and threw the portrait open. She ran out, she ran down the corridor, blood pumped through her veins and her heart raced. She slowed to a stop when she spotted Kyler making his way towards her. 

"You tricked me!" She cried out as she reached him. "That's all you do is manipulate me." Kyler shrugged, a smug look on his face. "You shouldn't have fallen for it so easily." She shoved him, but he didn't even budge. "This is no way to treat your fiancee is it?" he said. She slapped him across the face, and he just chuckled.

She furrowed her brows and glared, "I hate you." She hissed at him, and he just shrugged, "Let it alllllll out baby." She bit down on her lip, "I hope you die. I hope the most horrible, awful thing that could ever happen, I hope it happens to you." She snapped, her blood was boiling over with anger.

"Give me more, come on that's nothing. After what I did to you, I'm getting let off easily. There's gotta be more baby, so tell me." He said with a smirk. She closed her eyes tightly. "Stupid asshole. I hate you so fucking much, I could fucking kill you. I wish I could, I wish I had that power because you'd be dead in a second. I don't care about you and I never will. Whatever happens to you, I don't care." She said slowly, her words filled with hatred and anger, and all the while he sat there with a smirk. He had turned everything about her into pure hatred. She hated everything, and everyone.

She turned and began walking, her muscles stiff. A group of girls passed her whispering. "Fuck off." Astoria growled at them, their eyes widened and they hurried off. Her blue eyes no longer showed compassion or love, only miserable hatred. She flung the door open to the common room, Isabelle glanced up at her, she opened her mouth, "Save it for someone who cares, I don't need any of your lectures." Astoria snapped at her.

Isabelle raised her eyebrow, Daphne stood, "Astoria.." She said, Astoria jerked her head towards Daphne. "What? Quit the compassionate act Daphne, everyone knows all you care about is Andy and yourself, you selfish bitch." Astoria shouted.

"What the hell is your problem? Just because you're pissed doesn't mean you can be a bitch to us." Isabelle fired back, Astoria glared, "You never cared about me, you never cared what happened to me. If you did you would have been there that night with me, you wouldn't have sent Kyler, you would have came yourself. It's all your fault!" Astoria snapped and stomped up the stairs, she slammed the door shut behind her and fell on to her bed.

-

Isabelle sat down on the couch, and Daphne slowly sat beside her. "Damn.." Isabelle whispered softly. Daphne shook her head, "She's stressed.. she didn't mean any of it." Isabelle sighed loudly, "I hope you're right.."

Draco walked in at that moment, looking pissed off. His walked over and threw himself on the couch across from them. Daphne and Isabelle stared at him, but he kept his eyes to the ceiling. "What?" He finally said.

They looked at each other than back at him. "What happened between you and astoria..?" He sat up and shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it.." Daphne sighed, "Well she just went on a total rampage."