<A/N> End.

(Oh shiz two updates in a day whaaaa)

Yes, the title is true.

This story has come to an end.

But there must be more! You cry.
What happens with us? Do we find someone? Or are we #singlepringle forever? Will Dark ever come back?
Will Wilford? Are we still a weeb?

Well...

I have a proposition.

I will make a sequel.

I will appease the crowds.

Those crowds being odd.

But I will need to draft before publish. So a lot of planned writing and less *types some random stuff* writing.

Might leave a teaser.

Yeah I'll leave a teaser.

~oh look teaser~ ~3rd Person~

Dark opened his eyes slowly, and saw all black. He shot up, looking from side to side. He knew what this place was, but only have heard of it.

The Void.

The black land, where no one lives, and every single alter-ego/demon has, for when they die, or are forgotten. Dark raised his hands to his face, then blinked.

Why was he only seeing one hand?

He moved his left, then saw it in his peripheral vision.

What?

Suddenly realizing, he brought his hand very close to his face, then sat it over where his left eyes should be.

Repeat: should be.

He couldn't feel the small bump that one could feel when putting a hand over their eye.

Shuddering, he pulled his hand down, and put the tops of his fingers into the socket.

He could feel a hole, not much bigger than a small ring, and sticky fluid.

'So that's where Wilford shot me.' He thought to himself. Standing up, he felt disoriented.

His thoughts then changed to (Y/N).
Did she get shot? Was she dead? If Wilford HAD shot her, it didn't matter if Dark was dead, he would find that son of a bitch and kill him.

Then bring him back.

Then kill him again.

Repeatedly.

So, first on priorities: see if he can get back. He started walking forward, hoping he could see something.

After walking for a bit, he truly realized why being thrown in a place like this can drive someone insane.

Out of nowhere, his skin broke out in a sudden cold sweat. Dark looked around, terror coming out of nowhere. His breathing got faster, and he spun around, swearing he heard something.

"You want to be alive, don't you?"

~and that's all~

Pretty long for a teaser but so what.

Yeah, nothing else to say.

~Bye Y'all *my Rads*!~