Collab

JOEY'S P.O.V

"Hey Joe. I am gonna do a collab with Y/n today too so you'll be able to meet her!" Shane smiles. "Okay does she do YouTube?" I ask. "Yeah she has a lot of subs. Around eight mill I think. You'll like her." Shane wiggles his eyebrows. "Please tell me you're not trying to set me up." I sigh and splash Shane with some water. "I'm not I'm not." Shane says, slyly.

I try to push Shane off the float but he has the upper hand because he's more in the middle I'm on the side so he pushed me off instead.

When I pop my head up I turn and see a girl. She's pretty cute... Joey! What are you thinking! Don't have a crush on her you can't! She might figure out your secret...

I smile at her. Her e/c eyes are beautiful... SNAP OUT OF IT!

Your P.O.V

I finish the episode of Ru Paul's Drag Race that I was watching and I see Joey and Shane filming a food video in Shane's kitchen. They were talking animatedly and spitting out food at some points. I look at Joey. God he's cute. NO I'm not getting a crush on him. I can't.

Shane sees me as I walk behind the camera to watch their reaction to the disgusting food. "Oh and Y/n is here!" Shane announces and points at me. I grab the camera off the thing it's on and point it at me, "Hi guys!" I wave and put the camera back. "I'll be doing a collab with her later. Be sure to check that video out tomorrow!" Shane smiles.

Joey smiles at me and I quickly look away. "Can you upload a video on my channel for me please? I have everything done I just need to get it on my channel. The description box and stuff is already done just press paste and you're good. Thanks Y/n!" Shane doesn't give you a chance to answer. You go and upload the video and see Uno in the office. "Hey, Uno. You're not supposed to be in here are you?" I ask and pet him behind his ear.

I finish what I was doing and lead Uno out of the office. I see Shane and Joey sitting with Ryland on the couch watching some T.V. They don't see me but Ryland does so I put my finger to my lips. He smiles at me and nods. I slowly sneak up behind Shane. "BOO!" I yell in his ear. "Agh!" Shane yells. "Y/n!" Joey gasps. I burst out laughing with Ryland.

"That's hilarious!" I laugh, clutching my stomach. "Come on Y/n. Let's make the video." Shane stands up. "I'll see you later, Shane?" Joey asks and stands up. "Ya for sure." Shane answers. "You too Y/n?" Joey looks at me. "Ya of course." I answer quickly. "Can I have your number? So we can do a collab sometime." Joey adds quickly. "Oh, ya,, sure." I unlock my phone and hand it to him with the contacts ready. He does the same. When we hand each other our phones our hands touch, sending a light shock through my hand up my arm. His hands are so warm...

     We say goodbye to Joey and go set up the camera in the office. We sit on the couch Shane always does for his conspiracy videos and he starts recording us.

     "Hey what's up you guys? Yes, yet another conspiracy theory video. Today I'm here with Y/n." Shane starts. "Hey!" I wave. "So we are gonna start with some conspiracies about the Illuminati." Shane says in his creepy voice. "And we will finish off with some conspiracies Y/n found."

     "Ok so now for the ones Y/n found." Shane motions towards me. "Ok so these ones are all about the one, the only, you." I say. "Oh no, I'm actually kinda scared." Shane laughs nervously. "The first one is the theory that Shane Dawson is actually... A pig." I look over at him. "Conspiracy confirmed!" Shane yells. I start laughing. "Yeah totally." I roll my eyes.

     "The next one is.. Shane Dawson is straight and dating Y/n also known as me. They say you dating Ryland is a coverup to make people think you're bi. It says you just say your bi to get more views and fame." I snort. "Ok guys, this one is so fake." Shane makes a weird sound only Shane can make. "I am dating Ryland and only Ryland. Besides, Y/n is my best friend. She's like a sister to me." Shane side hugs me. "Ya guys, Shane and I are besties. And sorry Shane, I'd never date you." I laugh. He gasps and puts his hand over his heart. "Hurt."

     "Oh get over it." I slap his shoulder playfully. "Ok that's it for this video I did a video on Y/n's channel be sure to check it out. She's gonna make me pretty!" We finish up the video. I stay for dinner then we make the makeup video tutorial on my channel. I do Shane's makeup and make him look gorgeous.

     I go home, this time not almost ending up in an accident because stupid pricks that can't drive. I change into loose shorts and an oversized t-shirt and I pull out my laptop. I get some water then go into my living room and upload a video I made yesterday to my channel. I then start to edit the video I made with Shane. Mid editing I get a text from Joey:

Joey: Hey, its Joey. Wanna maybe hang out sometime?

Me: Ya that'd be awesome! When

I feel a lump in my throat and I grab my glass of water. The water inside freezes and the glass gets frosty. "Shit!" I yell and put the cup down instantly. The water stays frozen. "How can I go around people if I can't control myself?" I say to myself. Just then my phone vibrates but I leave it so I can calm down. It takes me about five minutes to calm down. I take a few deep breaths and pick up my phone.

Joey: How's tomorrow sound? At 1?

Me: It's a date

Was that to risky? I don't think so.. Right?

Joey: It's a date :D