Waffles

You scream. You wake up gasping and panicky. You hear foots pets coming down the hall and the door opens exposing a shirtless Joey.

Your breath hitches in your throat and the nightmare is momentarily forgotten. Your eyes roam his bare chest. He doesn't have six-pack abs but he was still muscular. His hair was a bit tousled and his eyes were wide with worry.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Joey asks, genuine worry coating his voice. "Yes, yes I'm fine." Ju-just a nightmare." You trip over your words. "Just as long as your okay." Joey says. "Do you want to talk about it?" He comes and sits beside you. "Just a dumb nightmare..." You trail off and go over the nightmare in your head. Trying to figure out what it means.

"Must not have been dumb if it was enough to scare you." Joey chuckles lightly. "I'm not scared!" You slap him playfully. "Just shaken up."

"Oh come on. I heard you scream." Joey says. "I screamed out loud?" You pale out. "Yes. I can... Stay with you if you want." Joey offers. "Please." You look up at his blue-green eyes.

You move over and make room on the queen bed and he gets under the covers. You notice he is a bit stiff just like you. You turn away from him and close your eyes, trying to will yourself into sleep. You can't sleep so you look at him. His breath is even and his eyes are closed, proving he is asleep. You admire his face and soon after you fall into a deep, dreamless sleep.

     Light streams through the blue curtains dying the whole room blue. You turn over in the bed and notice Joey is no longer there. The white covers are thrown back a little showing where he got out of the bed. You yawn and stretch then get out of bed. Your h/c hair is a mess and your mascara is smudged so you go yo the bathroom to wash your face. You finish and walk didn't stairs. Halfway down the stairs a wonderful smell hits you.

Waffles.

   You quicken your pace and speed walk into the kitchen, following the beautiful scent. "Good morning, beautiful." Joey smiles at you and puts more battery into the waffle maker. You blush at him calling you beautiful. "Hey handsome." You respond, making him blush in turn.

     "How does he think I'm beautiful? Especially when I look like this." You think and frown. "Because you are beautiful." Joey answers even like that." Joey answers. "Oh god. I said that out loud?" You turn a crimson colour and put your face in your hands.

     Joey walks up to you and takes your hands away from your face. "Your cute when you blush." Joey and you lock eyes. He leans in closer and soon his face is only and inch away. You can smell his minty breath. You freeze up and he closes his eyes and leans in even closer. You force you eyes closed and get ready for his lips to touch yours.

Beep!

You flinch at the sudden loud noise, your eyes widened. Joey has a cute light blush on his face and he walks to the walled iron.

"My god I can't believe Joey Graceffa was about to fucking kiss me!" Your head screams. Heat rises to your cheeks causing you to blush.

     "Breakfast is ready. Hope you like waffles, Y/n." Joey takes the waffle out of the beeping waffle iron and sets it on a plate. The waffle takes up most of the plate and he puts it in front of you. You are now seated on a high stool and in front of you is a gorgeous marble island.

     "I love waffles." You smile, grateful the heat is finally gone from your face. "Here's some syrup and butter." Joey puts the items in front of you along with w fork and a knife. He serves himself a waffle he had in the oven, keeping warm and sits beside you. You put on whatever you like onto the waffle and begin to eat it. You eat is slowly and savour the deliciousness.

     "So, today we should practice our powers." You suggest. "Yeah we should. That'll be good if we get into anything..." Joey trails off, probably imagining all the things that could happen.

     "Let's drive to a spot I know. It's pretty deserted other than animals and its in the woods. It's a bit of a drive but no one will see us." You say. "I'll drive and you direct me." Joey says. "First, can you drive me home so I can change and fix this." You say and motion to your hair.

     "Sure," Joey chuckles. You think his laugh is cute and you went to hear more of it.

You are at your apartment and you quickly update your YouTube channel while in your room changing. Joey is sitting in the living room patiently waiting but you have to upload videos in order to well, make a living. You change into a pair of black leggings and a galaxy t-shirt. You race into the bathroom and brush you hair and teeth and put on a new coat of mascara.

     "I'm ready," you walk over to Joey. "Let's go then." Joey gets up and follows you out of the door. You walk to his car and both get in and start you hour long journey to the woods to practice your powers. It'll be good to get training, who knows what dangers are in store for you both.

A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter was super boring and lame. I promise the next one will be so much better I just.