That's Great Y/N!

Your P.O.V

As I promised Shane, we were off to Chipotle. I pull off the main road and onto the road which leads to Chipotle.

"Drive-through or go in and actually sit?" I look over at Shane briefly.

"Drive." Shane answered. "I love my fans, though I don't feel like having pictures taken of me if we do happen to run into some. Besides, I look like shit right now. Even more than usual."

"Bitch, you don't look like shit. Like, ever. You look like a pig." I laugh and roll my eyes at him. "You know I'm kidding, I also don't want to run into fans either." I looked at Shane who was looking eagerly at Chipotle. "I can't believe how quickly I am finding more of us." I pull into the drive-through. "We need to learn to use our gifts to protect ourselves over people who truly are trained and could also have gifts."

"Yeah we do. I'd rather not die." Shane agrees.

We order and get out food, paying for our own like we usually do. I drive back to Shane's house, little conversation being made. Sometimes we like it that way, though. We are those friends that can be quiet around each other and feel comfortable. I pull into his driveway and park my jeep beside his. We get out and enter the house, greeted by Ryland, Drew, and Garret sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Oh look, its the side chicks." I laugh.

"Hey, we aren't the side chicks," Drew put his hand up to his heart, looking offended. "We are the spooky boys."

"Did you get us Chipotle?" Garret asks, of course.

"Geez, Garret. We didn't even know you would be here." Shane bites into his burrito, sitting down beside Garret to rub it into his face. I sit beside Drew, with Ryland on my left, curled up in a blanket.

Me: Hey Joey, Shane and Ryland are one of us! I decide to text Joey to tell him about Shane and Ryland despite the debating in my head.

Joey: That's great! Come over tomorrow at 3:00 pm with them so we can discuss this situation.

Me: Sounds good. See you tomorrow.

I put my phone down, tuning back into the conversation everyone was having. "I have to go, guys. I'll see you all tomorrow." I get up and leave.

I put my bag on the couch beside me and collapse into it's welcoming comfort. It feels like it's been forever since I have been here. I take in the familiar surroundings of my apartment. The open door leading to my bedroom down a short hallway to the right from where I was sitting in the living room. The kitchen was also to my right with a few dishes out like the cup I left on the counter. Boy have the last few days ben eventful.

I pull out my laptop and check my climbing subscriber number. Getting closer to my goal of 13 million each day. I clean up the kitchen and living room, trying to clear my head and let everything that has happened sink in.

I feel a bubble of anger growing in my chest. Anger at the fact that I have lost my mother and most likely my father. Anger at my parents for letting this happen to me, leading to the anger at all the other parents who let this happen their poor children. And the anger at Vince. I shoot a glance over to a glass of water sitting on my wooden coffee table beside me the anger turning into determination. Before I could think of anything else the water in the glass clearly froze. Astonishment and shock spread through my body. I scream with joy and race across the room to the glass. The whole glass is frosted with jagged pieces of ice sticking from the sides. I guess I am more powerful than I thought. I stand there for at least five minutes, it more feeling like an hour, in complete and utter shock.

I grab my phone and text Shane and Joey about it. They'll be glad to know and when we start training. They will also most likely want me to share my 'secrets' on how I did. I don't even know how I did it.

Joey: That's great Y/n! I wonder if you are the only one who is able to do that... I mean you were in there being tortured and experimented on longer than either of us so...

I read the text from Joey and a pang of hurt in my chest. I haven't really thought about that fact before. Shane replies to the text with a good ol' 'that's great!' Which to be honest, doesn't bother me. I would rather relax right now than do anything, especially talking about that.

I change into a pair of sleeping shorts and a baggy tank top, despite the time of 6:50 pm. A little early one might think, but it only is if you don't want to be super comfy and not do anything for the rest of the day. I flopped onto my bed and let out a long sigh.