Part 12

So here you go to those who are still reading....

----------

"You want a white or black shirt?" Zayn asked as he held both up.

"I don't care." Liam said as he pulled up his grey sweat pants.

"Alright... here." Zayn tossed the black V-neck to Liam watching him weakly put it on over his toned upper body.

"You okay?" Zayn asked walking over and placing his hands on Liam's waist.

"I'm so nauseous. I- I don't know. I'm nervous, and- and I don't feel good. I don't want to do this." Liam's voice got softer as he spoke. He set a shaky hand on his churning stomach while resting his head on Zayns shoulder.

"I know sweetie. And I'm sorry. This is for your own good. I wouldn't make you if I didn't think you needed too. You're going to be fine just breath." Zayn soothed, trailing his fingers up and down Liam's spine.

"Okay." Liam chocked trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall from fear, and not feeling good.

"Hello?!" Zayn's head snapped towards the door when he heard Harry's voice boom from down stairs.

"Okay I'm going to go talk to Harry, you come down when you're ready and we'll head out." Zayn offered Liam a small smile as he kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

-------

"Hey" Zayn smiled as he spotted Harry at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey." Harry returned the smile as Lydia ran from behind him.

"Papaaaa" She yelled jumping onto Zayn making him almost fall down the stairs with her in his arms.

"Hi baby girl." Zayn kissed her cheek. "How was your day?"

"Good! I didn't know Uncle Harry was picking me up..." She said kind of confused.

"Yeah it was kind of a last minute thing, I'm sorry. He's going to stay here with you girls while I take daddy to the doctors." Zayn explained as he stopped at the bottom of the stairs putting her back down.

"Oh okay." She smiled up at Harry before skipping off to the other room to be with Mila.

"So how's Liam?" Harry asked concerned, only being told that his mate was sick and that's why him and Zayn hadn't been at work.

"Well, he's really not getting much better. He hasn't been able to keep anything down since yesterday morning, he's been having awful headaches and he's fever won't break." Zayn sighed looking at Harry with a sad smile.

"The poor guy..." Harry sighed at the thought of Liam being so sick and they heard the bedroom door at the top of the stairs open.

Liam appeared, wearing his sweats and a baggy sweatshirt to cover his freezing form, while tightly hugging a sick bucket close to his chest.

"Oh mate," Harry hissed "you look awful."

"Yeah thanks." Liam mumbled not really taking offensive knowing Harry didn't mean it that way.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, Zayn reached out for him giving him a tight side hug.

"We should probably get going." Zayn mumbled against Liam's burning temple as he started to rubbed the small of his back under his shirt.

"Can you get me a water first?" Liam asked in whisper.

"Yeah of course." Zayn said slipping away from the two other males walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry you're so sick mate." Harry said frowning at Liam's whole appearance.

Liam sighed as he nodded his head, sending Harry a sad smile.

The two boys started to walk towards the living room where the girls were watching tv.

"Hi daddy." Lydia smiled upon seeing him.

"Hey sweetie." Liam said softly as he placed the bucket on the ground and kissing his youngest head.

"Okay girls, me and papa are leaving, and I need you both to please be on your best behavior for Uncle Harry. I'm still not feeling good and don't want to come home to find out you weren't being good." Liam blabbed on while absentmindedly rubbing his nauseous stomach.

The girls murmured their okays and nodded their heads in understanding and Liam gave them both small hugs and kisses.

"They're always well behaved for me." Harry smiled trying to comfort Liam.

"I know but sometimes they can be a handful." Liam stated so the girls couldn't hear him.

"Doubt that." Harry smiled as he took a seat next to Mila who curled up happily into her uncles side, never taking her eyes off the tv.

"Okay you ready?" Zayns accent rang through Liam's ears as he felt an arm being wrapped around his waist.

He gave Zayn a sad look, slowly nodding his head as Zayn handed him the plastic water bottle.

"Alright we should be home in a couple of hours." Zayn said more to Harry. "There's left over soup in the fridge, if you want to maybe make grilled cheese with that and we hopefully will be home before they go to bed."

"Alright sounds good. Good luck, I'm sure everything's fine." Harry smiled at his two best friends.

"Okay. Thank you. Love you girls." Zayn smiled as he reached down picking the sick bucket up for Liam before they started for the front door.

"Bye! Love you!" Both girls yelled in unison.

Liam waited at the bottom of the front stairs as Zayn shut the door behind them, turning to face his distressed husband.

"Come on." Zayn whispered, placing a hand on Liam's back guiding him to car.

He opened Liam's door, handing him the bucket for 'just-in-case' and made sure he was situated, before making his way to the drivers seat.

As Zayn put the car in reverse, Liam's nerves got the best of him and he let out a small dry heave, whimpering from fear.

Zayn reached over and placed a hand on his Liam's knee to try and calm him down.

"Everything's going to fine." Zayn stated, trying to ease Liam's nerves.

----------

This is extremely short I know. It's kind of a fill in chapter for what I'm doing next. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, I know it wasn't that good.

Most of the next chapters will be short like this because my other two books are my priority.

Hope it's okay though :) love xx