Part 10

Liam leaned down picking up another stuffed animal that was laying on the hallway floor. He felt a slight tug at his stomach standing back up but brushed it off.

Liam continued to clean up, feeling the nausea starting to come back in the pit of his stomach... He leaned against the wall taking deep breathes but it wasn't going away.

Liam sighed grabbing at his aching stomach and started to drag himself towards the stairs. He weakly climbed them and headed back towards the master bedroom him and Zayn shared. Pushing the door open, Liam saw Mila curled into Zayns chest as the pair slept peacefully.

Liam whimpered feeling his stomach flip as he laid his head down onto his pillow, curling himself up into a ball trying to sleep.

------------------

Liam turned again, as another soft whimper poured from his mouth as his stomach just did constant flips up and down.

He couldn't take it anymore. Liam sat up grabbing the bucket next to the bed and letting out a whine of distress.

Liam felt the bed shift and then a hand on his back. "You alright love?" Liam turned his head slightly to see Zayn leaning over Milas still sleeping body, one hand stretched out and on Liam's back and the other rubbing the sleep from his eye.

Liam shock his head no, turning back to the bucket sat in his lap.

"I'm gonna take Mi to her room, I'll be right back." Zayn whispered getting off the bed. He reached down picking Mila up and walking off with her.

Zayn luckily got her to her room and tucked in with out her waking up and he ran back to Liam.

"Awe babe..." Zayn sighed when he saw Liam's flushed cheeks with tears running down them.

"It h-hurts Z." Liam chocked out.

"I know. I'm sorry love." Zayn whispered, sitting next to his husband and rubbing his back. "What happened? I thought you were feeling better." Zayn asked sadly.

"I couldn't sl-sleep so I want down stairs." Liam said into between sobs. "I tried to help and clean." He squeezed his eyes shut as he was hit with a wave of nausea.

"Liam!" Zayn sighed unhappily." Why baby? Your sick."

"You've just been so stressed and tired and I thought I could handle it." Liam whispered looking at Zayn with tear filled eyes.

"Babe.... don't worry about me okay? I'm fine, your the one sick. You deal with this all the time. Just focus on getting better, not me." Zayn placed a kiss to Liam's forehead as he let out a shaky breath gripping the bucket closer.

"Deep breathes babe." Zayn mummered.

Zayn drew patterns up and down Liam's back as he took deep breathes. He felt Liam's muscles tense as he gaged.

Zayn started whispering soothing things as Liam dry heaved into the bucket. Nothing coming up.

Liam's body heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath. Finally some of the water he had drunk came up with some stomach acid making him feel a bit better again.

He leaned against Zayn whimpering at the pain as Zayn put the bucket back on the ground.

"You okay?" Zayn whispered moving some hair from his eyes.

"Not really...." Liam whimpered.

"Maybe I should bring you to the doctor...." Zayn said knowing what was coming next.

"NO! Zayn no! Please don't!" Liam cried pulling way from the comfort of his arms.

"Liam! Your sick! For the past 2 days you haven't been able to keep anything down and you have a fever! Babe your scaring me...." Zayn said concerned as he took Liam's hands in his own.

"Please don't make me...." Liam whispered looking down as a tear slipped from his eye.

"Sweetheart..." Zayn sighed pulling him into a bear hug. "At least let me call, tell them what's going on and if they think you need to go in then I'll set up an appointment. You know I wouldn't just make you go in if I didn't think you needed to." Zayn rubbed Liam's back knowing how terrified the poor boy was of doctors and hospitals after spending most of his childhood there with them.

Liam nodded his head slowly, unsure of how felt about all this.

"Okay... Now let me go clean the bucket out and call the doctor, I'm going to call your mom too and see what she thinks. You lay down and sleep." Zayn instructed.

Liam again, nodded his head and laid down with Zayns help.

"Tell my mom I said hi and I miss her." Liam chocked out as he watched Zayn smile sadly at him and nodded his head.

Zayn left the room pulling his phone out and Liam closed his eyes hoping everything would get better soon.