Part 3

Liam felt his body being moved, then he was really cold. He opened his eyes to see Zayn standing next to the couch stretching.

Zayn looked down to see Liam's glossed over eyes staring up at him. Sighing he crouched down so he was face to face with the sick boy. "Sorry babe, didn't mean to wake you." Zayn whispered moving the hair from Liam's sticky forehead.

Liam just shrugged in response.

"How you feeling?" Zayn sighed feeling Liam's burning forehead.

"The same..." Liam chocked out tiredly.

"Do you want to try and eat something? Or drink a little ginger ale?" Zayn soothed as he rubbed Liam's back.

Liam slowly shook his head no.

"Alright." Zayn whispered seeing no point in fighting with him. Zayn kissed Liam's forehead standing back up.

"Will you please lay back down?" Liam rasped out. He wasn't one to ask much when he wasn't feeling well but he felt so sick, all he wanted was for Zayn to wrap his strong arms around him.

"Let me just use the restroom first okay? I'll bring another blanket back down." Zayn said watching Liam nod before heading up stairs.

Liam felt his stomach twist and he sat up slowly grabbing the empty trash can. He sat there for a bit waiting for something to happen. But nothing came up so he waited there for Zayn to come comfort him.

When Zayn saw Liam sat up holding the bucket he practically sprinted to his sick husband. He was nervous Liam had gotten sick and he hadn't been there to comfort him.

Liam chuckled a little when he saw Zayns face. "I'm alright... Just really nauseous." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." Zayn said kissing the top of Liam's head and sitting next to him. "I'm just worried."

Liam just sighed placing the trash can down and leaning into Zayns chest. He closed his eyes and placed a hand on his stomach.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Zayn asked in a whisper.

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "I guess."

Zayn got up and grabbed the first movie he saw... The Hang Over part 2. Whatever he thought putting it in.

He moved back over to the couch placing Liam on his lap. Liam placed his head on Zayns shoulder tiredly.

"If you wake up and I'm not here, I went to get the girls okay? I have to leave in less then an hour." Zayn mumbled against Liam's hair.

"Okay..." Liam whimpered curling into a ball on Zayns lap and tried falling asleep.

--------------------

Zayn got up this time without waking Liam. He sighed with relief turning the tv off. He covered Liam's body in a second blanket before kissing his forehead. Walk out the fort to get the girls, he hoped Liam would be okay with out him.

---------------------

Liam woke up to the sound of the front door opening. He heard low voices and foot steps. He saw his youngest daughter round the the corner into the living room.

"Papa! He's not sleeping!" She said defensively.

"Hi love." Liam whispered.

"Hi." She smiled walking over to him and sitting next to him.

"Hey babe. You okay?" Zayn asked coming into the room followed be Mila.

"Yeah my stomachs not as bad but my headaches back." Liam informed his concerned husband.

"Okay. You want some pain killers?" Zayn asked.

Liam nodded his "Please." He whispered.

Zayn left the room to go get Liam medicine and water.

"You okay daddy?" Mila asked worriedly.

"Yeah baby. I'm feeling a bit better." Liam said looking up at her.

"Good." Lydia said happily leaning down to give her daddy a kiss on the check.