Part 8

Okay so at the end of the last chapter I said it would be a long weekend.... I don't why I did that so just so you know it's still during the week! :)

-------------------------

Zayn woke up to someone tapping his shoulder. He sighed, still exhausted, while rolling over to see Lydia standing there with bed head.

"I'm going to be late for school." She whispered not wanting to wake her daddy.

Zayn sat up immediately, looking towards his clock. 7:35. Usually they left the house at 7:45.

"Shit" Zayn mumbled pissed that his alarm hadn't gone off.

"Alright sweetie go get dressed i'll make you breakfast." Zayn said pulling the covers back and swinging his legs over the side off the bed stretching.

Lydia saw Mila in the bed when her papa sat up, curiously she asked, "Why is Mi in here?"

Zayn looked over his shoulder at his sleeping daughter. Her face was pale and sweaty matching her daddies who laid next to her. Zayn sighed remembering the events of last night. "She's not feeling good ether Lyd."

Lydia nodded her head not wanting to ask questions noticing how tired her papa seemed.

Zayn stood up, both of them making their way out of the room as quietly as they could.

---------------------

Zayn was in the kitchen getting some cereal for Lydia when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He didn't think much of them assuming they were Lydia.

"Babe?" Zayn jumped a bit at the sound of Liam's voice.

"Jezz you scared me...." he chuckled putting the milk back from pouring it into a bowl for Lydia. "You alright?" he asked walking around the counter, placing the bowl down, and walking to Liam.

"Yeah..." He shrugged. "Got a wicked headache and my stomaches still a bit uneasy but not as bad as it was."

Zayn gave him a small smile pulling him into a hug.

"Can you get me some water?" Liam whispered into the crook of his husbands neck.

"Yeah of course! Why don't you go sit on the couch? I'll bring it in." Zayn said letting Liam walk off.

----------

As Liam sat on the couch Lydia came trotting down the stairs in her school clothes. She smiled at her daddy, giving him a small wave.

"Hey baby girl." Liam said giving her a smile.

"Hi Daddy." She said happily. "You feelin better?"

"Yeah sweetheart I am." Liam said gladly as his stomach finally wasn't in knots constantly.

Zayn walked in carrying a water bottle filled with icy water. That's when Liam noticed he's husbands dark circles under his eyes.

"You feeling alright Z?" Liam asked, eyebrows knitted together with concern as he took the bottle.

"Yeah I'm just exhausted." He yawed out.

"Your not lying are you?" Liam stood up placing a hand on Zayns forehead to find it normal temperature.

"Yes Li.. I'm absolutely fine! I'm going to bring Lyd to school then me and you can take a nap 'k?" Zayn asked cupping his husbands cheek.

"Alright." Liam said letting him go. "Oh! and why is Mi in our bed?"

"She wasn't feeling good." Zayn said with sad smile putting on his coat.

The two men said their good byes as Zayn followed Lydia and walked out of the house.

----------------

Sorry it's so short guys. It was supposed to be A LOT longer but I feel so sick :( I have a headache and stomachache and if I'm sick I'm going to freak!! This better be gone tomorrow cuz I have a meet :(

So I hope to post the rest tomorrow!

Love you Xx