Part 4

When Zayn returned, Lydia was about to lay down next to her daddy.

"Sweetheart, I don't think that's a great idea." He said placing the water and medicine on the table. "We should let daddy rest and I don't want you getting sick too." He said picking the 7 year old up.

She pouted placing her head on her papas shoulders.

"Sorry love." Liam rasped out.

"It's okay." She smiled as Zayn placed her on the opposite couch next to Mila.

"Here's some pain relievers and water love." Zayn said picking the things back up.

Liam sat up slowly reaching out for the medicine weakly. He quickly took it swallowing the pill followed by some water.

"You up for some soup? Something light?" Zayn asked kissing Liam's temple.

Liam shrugged his shoulders looking at Zayn with dull eyes. "I don't want it to come back up." He whispered laying his head on Zayns shoulder.

"It's okay daddy. If you get sick, papa will help you." the males 7 year old smiled brightly at her two dads.

"I know sweetie." Liam smiled at the girl.

"He helps me when I'm sick and your not there." She said proudly.

Liam and Zayn both couldn't help but chuckle at Lydia's cuteness.

"He's good at it isn't he love?" Liam said looking from Lydia to Zayn with an appreciated smile.

Zayn smiled kissing Liam's forehead as Lydia nodded her head. Mila just kind of sat there finding the whole situation funny. Why was Lydia so proud? she thought to herself.

"Girls why don't you come help me make soup for daddy? and then we can all sit down and eat." Zayn said standing up from his spot next Liam and taking the girls hands. "Yell if you need me." He said over shoulder to Liam.

Liam laid back down feeling a bit better now that he had some more company :)

----------------

So I know that's super duper short! I apologize but I wanted to update :) I'll post again soon :) thanks for reading!!