Part 9

Liam was sat the couch watching a soccer game on mute and drinking his water, when he heard feet on the stairs.

Liam turned his head to see Mila coming down wrapped in a blanket, her face was pale and scrunched up in pain.

"Hey sweetheart. You okay?" Liam asked as she rounded the couch climbing up to sit next to her daddy.

Mila shook her head no laying it on her daddy's lap.

"Your stomach hurt?" Liam asked as he started to card his fingers through Milas mess of dark hair.

"Yeah..." She whispered out sadly. "Can I have a bucket?" Her eyes started to brim with tears.

"Oh baby... of course." Liam said upset she didn't feel good. He was so glad his stomach was finally feeling better because he wouldn't be able to deal with sick with an upset stomach.

He got up replacing his lap with a pillow under Milas head and he headed to find a sick bucket for his little girl.

-------------------

Zayn opened the front door feeling his eyes droop. He couldn't wait to curl up with Liam in bed and take a nap. To say he was exhausted was an understatement.

Zayn took his coat of drowsily walking into the living room where he found his husband cradling Mila in he's arms and there was a sick bucket on the ground next the couch.

"Liam?" Zayn whispered waking the boy from his sleep.

"Hm? What?" Liam said opening his eyes slowly to see Zayn standing there.

"I don't think it's a great idea for you two, to be laying together. Mi may just have a stomachache I don't want her getting worse and if she is sick then you don't need new germs." Zayn sighed sadly.

"It's fine Z... I'm feeling better." Liam said his voice still laced with sleep.

Zayn sighed again to tired to fight back. "Alright why don't I carry her to our room and we can take a nap? I'm tired."

Liam nodded his head standing up as Zayn leaned down picking his little girl up. Liam grabbed the bucket and they walked upstairs to take a well need nap.

------------------

Liam sat there tiredly. He couldn't fall asleep. Even though he wanted to. He looked over at Zayn and Mila who were both fast asleep and had been for about an hour now.

Liam got up knowing he wasn't getting any sleep any time soon.

He walked down the stairs noticing what a mess the living room was. He thought he'd do Zayn a favor and clean up a bit knowing how stressed and tired his poor husband was.

Liam started tidying everything up a bit as he waited for Zayn or Mila to wake up.

-------------

I know that's really really short, crapy, and doesn't make much sense.

I'm sorry guys it's just lately I've had a lot going on, my concussion still isn't 100% better yet so I'm still getting WICKED headaches like right now and I'm having such bad writers block :(

I'll try and finish the rest of the idea that was going to be in this chapter in another one tomorrow.

Love you! Xx