Part 11

"I don't know..." Zayn sighed into the phone. "I'm worried about him Karen."

"He'll be alright Zayn." Karen (Liam's mum) said trying to calm her son in law down. "Just call the doctor and set up an appointment. If he try's to fight it tell him I told you to."

"Alright." Zayn said finally agreeing with her. "Thank you."

"I didn't do anything." She laughed from the other side. "Thank you! For taking care of my little boy."

Zayn smiled at how she said 'little boy'. "We miss you Karen."

"We miss you guys too. Give the girls and Liam a kiss for me. We'll see you soon." She said ending the long call.

"Alright yeah. See you soon. Love." Zayn said hanging up.

He turned around in his chair, almost falling over in it when he saw Mila standing in the doorway.

"Hey you okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah...." She said walking over to her papa and climbing up on to his lap. "I'm kinda hungry."

"You feeling better then?" Zayn said with a smile.

"Yeah." Mila smiled back.

Zayn mentally sighed with relief when he felt Milas forehead to find it normal temperature. She probably didn't have whatever Liam had, and Zayn was extremely greatful for that.

"How about some toast?" Zayn asked as stood up placing a smiling and nodding Mila up on the counter so she could watch everything.

-----------------------

After Zayn and Mila had eaten, Zayn called the doctor setting up an appointment for later that day.

He called Harry up asking him if he could come over and watch the kids while they were gone, which he gladly said yes to.

---------------------

"Liam... You sleeping babe?" Zayn questioned as he walked into the dark master bedroom.

"No." Liam said into the pillow not bothering to look up.

"Okay sweetie I called your mum... I know your going to be mad at us but we agreed it would be best if I brought you to the doctor." Zayn said sadly as he sat next to him rubbing his back.

There was long pause before Liam choked up an okay. Zayn could tell he was trying not to cry and he felt his heart break.

"Your appointments in a little over an hour... Why don't you hop in the shower? I'll grab you some clean sweats." Zayn mumbled as he pulled Liam's covers back.

Liam got up slowly, making his way towards the bathroom only to be stopped by Zayn.

"Come'er babe." Zayn whispered pulling Liam into a hug. "I'm sorry. I really am it's just I'm so worried because your not getting better. I just need to know your going to be okay."

Liam sighed nodding his head as Zayn pulled away kissing his cheek. Liam walked slowly to the bathroom as Zayn went to pick clothes out for him and set them on the bed but opted to wait to see what Liam wanted to wear.

Zayn heard the shower start as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

He walked down the stairs and sat next to Mila on the couch waiting for Harry to come over after picking Lydia up and Liam to be out of the shower ready to go.

-----------------

Okay I know that's not very good :(

I stayed home from school cuz I'm still sick. I feel a bit better but not much...

Hope this is okay!

Love you guys