Part 7

I thought I would start this chapter off by saying a huge thank you to S28667 because I can never think of anything to write about and she gives me all of my ideas pretty much! You guys should all read her books cuz they are amazing!

Also I would like to thank NathalieTomlinson845 because she is the nicest person ever! Her stories are amazing as well!

I seriously wouldn't be able to do this with out them they make me want to come on here! :)

So back to the story thank you!
----------------------------------------

"Papa..." Liam heard a small voice whisper from the dark.

Even though it wasn't a call for him, he knew Zayn wouldn't wake up to that soft whisper so he sat up a bit placing a shaky hand on his still turning stomach.

"Whatcha need baby?" Liam whispered seeing Lydia standing in the doorway.

She patted her way towards Liam's side of the bed feeling guilty knowing he was sick and she had woken him up but she needed one of her daddies.

"I'm scared...." She whimpered out.

"Why are you scared sweetheart?" Liam asked pulling her up onto the bed with all the strength he had left in his weak frame.

"I had a bad dream.." she sighed into Liam's sweatshirt grabbing it tightly. Liam just sat there rubbing her back until she spoke up again. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry baby girl?" Liam mumbled against the young ones forehead as he felt his stomach turn. Yet again.

"I woke you up." She sniffled. "And I know you need your sleep cuz your sick."

"It's alright Lyd." He sighed. "Your more important."

"I didn't mean to wake you up." She whispered.

"I know. Its alright." Liam said closing his eyes for a minute before he opened them back up looking at Lydia. "Why don't I bring you back to bed yeah?"

"Can papa? Im scared to lay alone." Lydia said thinking Liam wouldn't want to lay down with her, not feeling well and all.

"No baby, papas been really stressed out he needs the sleep as much as I do so there's no point in waking him." Liam said rubbing her back comforting her. "I'll lay with you until you fall asleep."

Lydia gave him an appreciated smile as she climbed of the bed waiting for her daddy. Liam slowly got up letting out a shaky sigh and wrapping an arm around his stomach before Lydia took his free hand and the two of them walk towards her room.

---------------------

They had been laying there for about an hour now, and Lydia still wasn't asleep. She was talking away and all Liam wanted to do was curl into a ball and sleep.

He could feel his stomach turning and the fact that he was over tired wasn't helping.

"Lyd? Honey daddy's really not feeling well again. Is it alright if I go back to my room?" Liam asked feeling very uncomfortable.

"I don't want be alone...." Lydia said tears already brimming her eyes.

"Awe baby it's okay. Your perfectly fine. Don't cry." Liam sighed whipping a stray tear from her rosie cheek. "Can I go get papa at least? I'm really not feeling good." he whispered the last part as his stomach flipped making him gag slightly.

Lydia didn't answer, she just laid their looking at the stuffed bear she was holding in her arms.

Liam felt bile raising in his throat and quickly whispered "I need to go Lyd." Before getting out of the bed placing a hand over his mouth as he maneuvered around the bed heading for the door.

He didn't quite make it...

Liam gaged into his hand doubling over as he heaved in the door way. Lydia let out a cry as she watched in horror.

Liam was kind of glad when his stomach released itself onto the floor. He felt a lot better getting it out as he threw up all over the floor in the hall and in part of Lydia's room.

Obviously Zayn had heard him getting sick, or Lydia's crying, or probably both because soon enough Liam heard feet pounding their way towards him.

"Liam? what the hell!?" He shouted when he saw his husband out of bed with his stomach containers all over the place.

"I didn't quite make it to he bathroom." Liam mumbled whipping his mouth with the back of hand as he stood up to face his concerned partner.

"Why we're you up in the first place babe?" Zayn asked moving over the puddle of vomit so he could stand next to Liam and rub his back.

Liam sniffled a bit turning to Zayn. "Lyd had a nightmare and came to get you but I woke up first. She was scared so I came in here to lay with her but I uh.. yeah you see what happened." Liam chuckled a bit.

Zayn looked over Liam's shoulder to Lydia with a couple tears rolling down her face. "You alright sweetie?" He asked making Liam turn around to face her too.

She nodded her head looking at Liam. "Are you okay?" she chocked out with new tears forming.

"Yeah baby I'm alright." Liam whispered feeling rather weak.

Zayn noticing something was wrong, wrapped a protective arm around his waist allowing Liam to put some of his body wight onto him.

"Why don't you come sleep on the love seat in our bedroom baby?" Zayn asked knowing she didn't want to be alone.

She nodded her head eagerly grabbing her pillow, blankey, an teddy bear before walking to her daddies. Zayn picked her up over the mess on the floor so she wouldn't step in it and then wrapped his arm back around Liam guiding the two back to their bedroom.

-----------------

Zayn had Liam sit on the bed before he carried Lydia to the love seat, laying a blanket over her, and kissing her forehead goodnight.

He walked back to Liam who was laying on his back, one arm draped over his eyes, the other grabbing his stomach.

"You alright?" Zayn asked pulling the blankets up on to him.

Liam moved his arm to look up at Zayn as he shrugged with a weak smile.

"Okay... yell if you need me, the buckets right her next to you. I need to clean up the floor." Zayn said kissing Liam's forehead.

"Thanks babe.. 'M sorry bout the mess." Liam smiled thankfully up at Zayn.

"No problem baby. I love you." Zayn said leaving the room with a smile.

------------------------

As Zayn was coming out of the hall bathroom after putting away all the cleaning supplies, he saw Mila coming out of her room.

"Papa.." she whispered when she saw him.

"Yeah babe? Whatcha doing up?" Zayn asked meeting her half way down the hall.

Mila grabbed her papas hand and gave him a hug as she whimpered. "I don't feel very good."

"Oh no baby." Zayn said picking her up. "Are you going to be sick?" he asked rubbing her back soothingly.

"Not right now..." She whined as a tear slid down her face.

"Let's go lay with daddy yeah?" Zayn asked walking towards his bedroom.

Zayn was glad to find both Liam and Lydia asleep and Mila was already dozing off on his shoulder opinion getting back to the room.

He laid his little girl down, getting next to her so she was in between him and Liam.

Zayn sighed knowing it was going to be a LONG weekend ahead of his family.

--------------

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Just saying.

So thanks for everything!