Chapter twenty six

Authors Note : The cover and title for my spin off is up on my website if you guys want to go and check it out . The link is in my bio and when you click it just scroll down and you'll see it under the section 'Blog' . Let me know what you all think !

The cover was made by the talented Cheetah_lover256 who I'm so grateful too 🤍

EVERYTHING ON MY WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY FREE!!! INCLUDING APPOINTMENTS FOR WRITING ADVICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being pregnant and with triplets with definitely an experience, especially when they were all half God and were growing at a rapid pace. They were already strong and they were only two weeks old, my hormones were all over the place and I was eating at an alarming rate . I was also always very tired and drained, one half God baby would take a toll but I was having three .

Clearly Kavos had some type of  super sperm .

When the doctor had announced my pregnancy I had been in total shock , I hadn't really thought about children , I hadn't even been eighteen for a month yet and now I was going to be a mother of three. I still felt as if I had a lot to learn about life , travelling and how to have fun and now I was a mom .

I hadn't ever been drunk , I hadn't partied , I hadn't had a chance to be a real teenager.

Not to mention being pregnant meant that Kavos was constantly hovering over me as if I was going to break. The doctor had warned us that I wasn't to do anything tasking and Kavos had took that as I couldn't do anything , he had even banned me from cooking and tasked Aztec with the duty of it .

Aztec was over the moon that he was going to be an uncle and he said he couldn't wait to corrupt them which made me grin and Kavos shoot him a dirty look, I could only imagine the trouble my children would be getting up too with him .

I had found out that I was having two boys and a girl which I was excited about as I didn't want all three children to be the same gender and I desperately wanted a little girl . A little mini me. Even though I still felt weird about the whole pregnancy ordeal , I always felt so safe and warm like my little babies were protecting me and I was never lonely .

My little bundles of joy were always keeping me company and they probably were keeping me safe as the doctor said they would all be incredibly powerful. The witches council had predicted that one would have the power of weather modification, the other the power of being able to create illusions and the other the ability to read minds and communicate telepathically.

Meanwhile I was just a human , I had no idea how I was going to handle three hyperactive powerful kids. Although I had no doubt that Kavos would be the strict one who would enforce all punishments, he was the punisher after all .

Since Kavos had fainted , he had made me swear to secrecy after saying ' If Aztec hears about this then he will spread it across all the realms and ruin my reputation, you cannot tell him ' . It was funny seeing my big bad fearsome mate look so panicked at the prospect of people finding out that he wasn't as invincible and unfeeling as they believed him .

I had agreed on the condition that he let me have a big bachelorette party once the children were born and I was allowed to go to the party central of the human realm - Las Vegas .

Aztec had made me watch some movie trilogy called The Hangover and after seeing how crazy Las Vegas looked , I was desperate to go . Kavos and I had also agreed to move the wedding until after the babbies came as I didn't want to look like a whale as I walked down the isle . I already had a little bump and I knew it would be growing at an alarming rate , I'd be the size of a house sooner or later .