Chapter sixteen

Authors Note : I went from hardly updating to becoming the update Queen lmao, but I have a question for you guys - would you like me to do a one shot for the scene where Aztec got Blue to call Kavos a cunt? If so , comment !

DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 17 AND WHEN I TALK ABOUT LOLITA AND THE SIMILARITIES I MEANT IN TERMS OF THE AGE GAP ( AS KAVOS IS LIKE AS OLD AS TIME AND BLUE IS 17 ) . NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS!

 NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS!

 ~ TPM ~

~ TPM ~

"Operation Lolita, what's that ?" I asked in confusion once I had changed back into my normal clothes.

My clothing consisted on a thick black jumper , black jeans, black timberlands and my matching coat , hat, scarf and gloves. The Vampire realm was one of the coldest and darkest places on earth with little light and the season never changed. The temperature made it impossible for any other creature ( apart from the wolves ) to be able to stay there longer than three days , even with special magical pendants which the witches made to keep their temperatures normal.

Kavos had given us a time limit of under two hours to shop here as he was ridiculously protective when it came to my health , he was always fussing if I was warm enough. It was so silly but I loved seeing such a caring side to him , even if it meant he was threatening my friends lives if I came back with so much as a cough .

"You've never watched Lolita before -" Started Celina , her eyes wide in disbelief.

"- Every girls watched it , its a must watch and fits your lifestyle perfectly " Ended Zara , looping her arms around mine .

"It does?" I replied slowly with a frown .

"Duh, you live with an older guy who's like hundreds of years older than you and he wants to get into your panties . He's even like your very own sugar daddy , Kavos would give you the world if he could " Aztec chimed in , obviously not annoyed enough to addd in his two pence .