Chapter seven

If you want to know why
There's love that cannot lie
Love is strong
It only cares of joyful giving
If we try we shall see
In this bliss we cannot feel
Fear of dread
We stop existing and start living~ "Heal the world" by  Michael Jackson

JUSTINE SKYE AT THE TOP IS HOW I IMAGINE BLUE TO LOOK

Authors Note:
We made it into 2017, turn all the way up😝🎉🎉. But, I feel as if this book is too nice, which means I'm about to bring in so much drama and tragedy.  So, don't get too attached to the characters *gasps*, Enjoy!

I decided to give you guys a schedule for when I will update this book, it will be on the 7th and 22nd of every month starting from next month and that way you guys won't be wondering when the hell I will be updating. Im really going to stick to this, and inbetween this My King will be updated on the 15th and 30/31st of every month.m

"Samuel and Cassandra? What are they like?" I asked curiously.

"I've only met Samuel twice; once when he took over his position from his dad, and once at a meeting hosted by Mother Luna that takes place every forty years. He's very good at his job and one of the best fighters I've ever seen; a very good and powerful ally to have," Kavos explained before taking a huge bite of his burger.

"Ally? Why do you need him as an ally?" I asked in confusion.

"That story's for another time, but his wife is only three years older than you, and also pregnant with the heir to the Lupus Realm. I'm interested to know what she's like. Apparently she's a very good Luna who's known for her nice and compassionate nature."

"She sounds lovely," I sighed, feeling relieved.

I didn't want another 'Crystal situation' where someone would end up dead due to their behaviour. And although I knew what she had said was wrong and disrespectful, taking someone's life could never be justified.

It had been instilled in me from a young age that violence of any sort was something that was frowned upon and inexcusable, so the fact that someone had died because of me made me feel guilty.

Should she have been punished? Unarguably, she should have been.

But death? Never.

However, I understood why he had done it. It was his basics instincts to protect what was 'his', much like in the animal kingdom. You look after what's yours and protect them by any means necessary, and for that I couldn't be upset with him.

He was doing what was embedded in every type of species' DNA, and our bond was one of the strongest since I wasn't just his soulmate, I was actually created with the purpose of being with him and I was the only one who could apparently tame him.

The next morning , I was bouncing around in excitement at the thought of greeting the King and Queen of the Lupus Realm, and having a brand new dress to wear as I loved dressing up.

Apart from my birthday I never had the chance to dress up in a beautiful gown and stunning heels, and that was one of the reasons I loved my birthday - I would go from normal to looking fantastic in a beautiful dress that had taken Ms. Reid a year to make.

Margaret had once left a magazine at the house by accident, and I had browsed through the wedding section and the dresses had made my heart stop. They were so elegant and sophisticated and it made me excited for my own wedding.

Not that I expected Kavos to marry me, but if he did then the idea of wedding planning made me giddy with enjoyment.

He would look so handsome in a fitted suit and with with his lush, mother-lode gold hair that shaped his face like a crown of golden thread, his skin that had an olive tone that seemed to have a unnatural perfect glow, his basalt jaw, Roman nose, and Spartan shoulders that spoke of great strength- he was bound to steal the show. He outshined me in every aspect, especially in the beauty department, and his dark, daring and dominant ensnaring purple eyes were just the icing on the cake.