Camila blinked a few times. She turned to Shawn with a frown on her face.

"I'm done with this pity party you are throwing yourself. Lauren's life has changed. She is a vampire, something she didn't want to be. She can't be with her mothers, they can't help her in this transition. There is a way around this, you just have to figure it out."

Camila stood up and walked to Lucy. Shawn tensed up. Lucy kept her eyes on Camila. She let out a small gasp when Camila wrapped her arms around the younger vampire.

"Thank you."

Lucy smiled and hugged Camila back. "Someone had to tell you how it was. We're going to get her back. We'll find a way to end the compulsion. You'll be able to get her back."

"We just need a plan," Camila whispered, pulling away. "Get Dinah and Normani, we are getting Lauren back. And we are stopping Austin once and for all."

-

"Where is she?" Camila asked, glaring at Austin. Austin had asked to meet her and Lauren's mothers alone. He promised them that he would bring Lauren and leave Brad behind. Austin said that if they weren't alone, he would kill Lauren right in front of them.

"You actually came alone. That is kind of stupid," Austin commented, his usual smirk on his face.

Dinah growled. She tried to attack Austin, but Normani stopped her.

"It's three of us against one of you," Dinah snarled, glaring at the vampire in front of her.

Austin laughed. "I'm not here to fight. Lauren."

The baby vampire walked towards the other three vampires. Her body was trembling.

"Lau-" Camila wasn't able to say anything else. Lauren tackled her down.

Camila looked up at the green eyes she fell in love with. The pupils were dilated. Camila looked into Lauren's eyes. "Stop this."

Lauren raised her hand and punched Camila's face. The older vampire groaned, feeling the throbbing pain on her cheek.

"Lauren."

Lauren punched Camila again. And again. And again.

Camila didn't fight back.

"You're not going to fight back," Lauren asked, pushing herself away. Her eyes were back to normal.

"That's it Lo, fight it," Dinah whispered, taking a step towards her daughter. Towards the girl she had raised.

-

About Sixteen Years Ago

Dinah was alone with baby Lauren. She was about ten months. Lauren had finally accept her and it made Dinah's dead heart beat. The girl had been standing on her own, and she looked ready to take her first step. Normani and Dinah were sitting on the ground. Lauren was standing in front of Normani while the older vampire held her up.

Dinah laughed, while she extended her hands. "C'mon Lo, walk to me."

Lauren looked down at her chubby legs and giggled. She took one step, then another. She left Normani's grip and took small step after small step towards Dinah.

"You're doing it!"

Lauren giggled, clapping her hands. Her concentration left. She started to fall back. Dinah quickly ran to the girl and stopped her from hitting the floor. Lauren looked up at Dinah and snuggled into her arms.

Dinah smiled softly. "I love you, my beautiful little girl."

-

Present