100k.

ok guys I honestly don't even know where to begin when it comes to saying how much I fucking love and adore all of you, and how thankful I am for getting one hundred thousand views on this book. for me this is like literally the happiest I've been for a while and I just wanted to thank you all so so much.

when I first started writing this book was when I had first started fanfiction, and I mean I've only been writing for like nine months to begin with, so I was very new to everyone.

anyways I got this idea in my head for this book, and I knew I wanted to do this character Octavia for my best friend who had a family member that passed away in a car accident. And I knew that in the end I wanted Octavia to pass as a sort of memorial for her and for her family.

then I got this insane idea, because I originally just wanted to make the book about her and demetri, but it was like 10pm and I just thought

'huh what if I make this about all four of them'

and this idea to me was like insane, it was something I had never heard of before, never thought of before, it was something I thought no one was going to like, something that everyone would be to freaked out or to confused to read, but then people started liking it and it honestly made me so happy to see people that enjoyed what I was writing and I just got so much positive feedback and it made me so happy.

then she died, and I know that upset a lot of you, trust me I got the dm's. but I truly truly just had to make Octavia die, it was the whole meaning behind this book to begin with, and when I got to that chapter, a part of me really really didn't want to write Octavia's death because I really did love her character and love writing her, but it was just time to let her go.

I've always really enjoyed pushing boundaries when it came to my books, and what I write. I don't like staying with the cookie cutter kind of love interests.

For me writing is all about exploring all different sides of people and all different thoughts and loves people have and I really wanted to express that in my books.

So when I'm writing these insane books, whether it be this one where I made Octavia fall in love with four characters, or it be in one of my other books blissful sinners where Demetri and Artemis share an incestuous relationship, I enjoy pushing boundaries as far as I can go, and seeing everyone like them, just makes me want to write more, and it just makes me so incredibly happy to know that I have such a supportive and loving group of people that follow me, and have followed Octavia throughout her journey, so thank you so so much.

I love writing what you guys want me to write, so if you ever have anything that you want me to write, or any kind of out of the ordinary details or relationship you want me to work on, just let me know, whether it's in the comments, or pm me, I will try my hardest to make it work.