eight

Octavia's POV

"Come here." Alec whispered as he pulled me as close to him as humanly possible.

"I love you little one, don't forget that." Alec whispered and I nodded against his chest before he pulled away. Slowly he moved closer to me again and pressed his lips onto mine, kissing me softly before getting up.

"I love you too Alec." I whispered to him and he smiled. I always loved Alec's smile, there was something so innocent and kind about his smile.

"I love you too." Alec said before rushing out of the room.

Not a minute after the door opened and Felix came in, picking me up off the couch and spinning me around before placing me back down in his lap. I giggled happily while wrapping my arms around his neck, immediately feeling secure in Felix's arms.

"You know I love you bear." Felix stated and I nodded.

"And you know that I would do absolutely anything for you. I'll wait for you forever bear though I would prefer if you didn't take that long." Felix said and I giggled again while nodding me head in agreement.

"I promise that I'll come back soon and that I'll become one of you and I'll stay here forever." I murmured and Felix beamed at me.

"I love you." I muttered while hugging his tightly, he quickly did the same and we stayed like that for a long moment before he pulled away and kissed the top of my head and getting up, leaving me alone.

Demetri sped into the room and pressed his lips to mine before any words could be said. I immediately kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him while he pulled me closer. He kissed me until I was out of oxygen and then pulled back so our foreheads rested against each other.

"I love you princess. I've loved you since the first time I saw you. I will love you until the day I cease to walk on this earth." Demetri promised and I closed my eyes, a smile spreading across my features.

"Touché." I whispered and Demetri chuckled.

"What did I do to deserve you." He muttered rhetorically and I giggled.

"Who knows Dem, but I'm glad I have you." I stated and he smiled at me lovingly, kissing my lips one finally time before leaving at the same speed he came in.

Jane was the only goodbye I had left. She was the goodbye I knew would be the hardest. She was the most protective, the one I didn't want to leave the most. So the second she walked into the library I felt myself start to tear up. Immediately Jane was by my side and stroking my cheek.

"Don't cry darling." Jane murmured and I bit my lip while curling into Janes side on the couch. The blonde immediately responded by wrapping her arms around my waist and playing with a piece of my hair.

"You know I would ask you to stay but I already know the answer." Jane murmured and I sighed.

"I want to stay, but right now my brother needs me. I don't think I can take any of you leaving me again." I whispered.

Then stay." Jane stated.

"Soon. Soon we will be together forever. Just not quite yet." I said and Jane growled in annoyance causing a smile to light up my features. Jane studied me carefully and I was immediately aware that there were only three inches separating our face.

Jane then moved closer placing her lips on mine. Kissing me with such love and passion that it made me almost gasp at the sensation. When she finally pulled away I was left breathless and wanting more.

"I love you." I said and Jane smiled.

"And I love you too darling."

A/N: I'm sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to get one out on time!!