thirteen

The past week Octavia had gotten used to living with Sam and Emily, though she couldn't help but feel like a burden to them. It also didn't help that them being so in love made her heart ache for her mates that she missed so dearly.

The brunette was currently sitting on the porch when a bird flew up to her.

"Octavia, their are these four people that want you to meet them in the woods." The bird chirped and Octavia's heart sped up. Without a second thought the brunette leaped up. Yelling to Emily that she was going for a walk before hurrying into the woods. Her head and heart both pound in anticipation at the thought of them.

Soon enough she reached their spot, and there they were. All four vampires watched with smiles as the brunette simply took a moment to take in the sight of them before the brunette rushed to their side.

"What are you all doing here?" Octavia questioned as she went to hug each of them, her body instantly at their touch.

"We've been called on business and couldn't resist visiting, you don't mind do you darling?" Jane asked and Octavia shook her head.

"Of course not, it's the newborn army isn't it?" Octavia asked, looking at her mates that seemed slightly taken aback be her knowledge.

"How did you-" Alec began before Octavia cut him of.

"You forget that my brothers a shifter, and I'm pretty good at putting mass murders and bodies drained of blood together." Octavia stated, her voice full of amusement that made the Volturi members laugh.

"It seems we've forgotten just how wonderful our mate is." Demetri smirked as he reached out, picking her up and spinning her around. Octavia squeaked excitedly.

"Demetri put me down." Octavia ordered without much conviction, honestly the brunette enjoyed being this close to her mate.

"Oh I don't think I will princess, perhaps we'll just steal you away and not give you back." Demetri mused, making Octavia giggle.

"Soon I'd simply love for my princes and princess to take me to their castle, however this damsel isn't ready to be saved." Octavia told, her voice though light, held some seriousness.

"I know I know." Demetri muttered as he returned her to her previous position in between Alec and Jane. The blonde witch twin immediately pulled her closer, inhaling her scent deeply.

It was in that moment, cuddled in between Alec and Jane, and watching Felix and Demetri that the brunette knew she would do anything for them. It was then that any doubt about leaving left her mind.

She loved them.

She would do anything for them.

AUTHORS NOTE
wowowowowow a double update & mate cuteness what is this ??