I couldn't even imagine their bodies, all i could see was their heads that had been decapitated off of their bodies, which made a sickening feeling take over in my stomach. I felt the blood draining out of my face as i imagined that i was back in that hell hole and i was seeing their heads roll around on the floor beneath me. Marcel left them their for 2 days right up till i escaped.

"April don't get upset. I can't have you slipping back into a comma. I can't have you away for that long again."He said turning me around to face him the shocks ran up my body and i wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"How long was i asleep for ?'

"You were in a Coma for 4 Months April"

"WHAT !'"

"You had to be put on life support and some be revived twice. We didn't think you were ever going to wake up"

"What?"

"You died twice April, I got you moved to this house because i destroyed my mother one and my office down stairs is completely trashed. You have no idea how many rogues i have killed in the last month out of Rage."

"I'm sorry "I Said falling into his arms hugging him tightly, his arms snaked around my body and his scent hit my nose and it was the most amazing muscular scent i'd smelt in such a long time. The fireworks that were exploding in between our bodies were absolutely electric and i felt amazing.

"Hey look at me ?"He said i put my face up so he could see it and i was still really sad that everyone i cared about apart from him was dead. I had no family now. Maggie and Charlie were gone and my mum well she was as good as dead to me.

"Don't be sad, i bet i can make you smile"

"Oh really"I said challenging him to the opposition he just made.

"Ready"I nodded my head and bit my lips together.

"1-"A smile came onto my face instantly and i hid my face into his chest deeply trying to not let him see it, i felt like a child. But it was certainly a nice Distraction. I felt his hand gently stroke my hair, i felt my head gently connecting itself with his touch as it just felt so right, he gently leaned and i felt something moist hit my forehead and then i felt the soft touch of his lips connecting with my skin.

"How did i survive ?"

"I had to sleep next you every night and at one point my office was in here, i had you in my arms and laptop in the other doing all of my pack work. I'd go out for a run once a week and if any other emergencies came up. But other then that i never left your side. I had to Mark you April on the night we got you back or -"

"You'd be dead."I put a hand to my neck and felt the outlines of the mark. I looked up to him and smiled a little before i placed my head back into his chest and hugged him tightly.

"So um who's house are we at ?"I asked him.

"Our home "

"What happened to your old place"

"1 i trashed it and two its not really big enough for us. This one's really nicer. I had it designed specifically to your likings"

"How did-"Before i could even finish my sentence Alexander had scooped me up off of my feet and ran me over to our bed and placed me on the bed, i began to get worried as his whole body language had changed. My heart beat picked up and i began to breath intenstanly and i don't know why the hell my body was doing this but it felt like i was having a heart attack.

"April deep breaths. Baby don't worry no one will hurt you. I just have to go take care of a unwanted guest."

"ALPHA HE'S OUTSIDE."Ben said running into the room.