Chapter 3

Happiness 

I awoke to a warm sensation in my back and pushed back into it as i was trying to find the warmth. Turning on my side i was meet with a very warm cuddly Max, who was already awake watching my every move. A small smile appeared on my face as i got lost in the trance of his beautiful dark green eyes that reminded me of the forest. A larger smile appeared on his face and he leaned down and kissed me very passionately.

His hand went to the back of my head and pulled me in gently to his chest and it was the warmest i'd ever felt.

"Happy Birthday Princess for yesterday "He said kissing my forehead.

"I have got patrol today "I say as i went to move out of his strong grip.

"Its been taken care of April. Plus it like 2 o'clock in the afternoon "

"Where are we ?Why did i sleep for so long ? WAIT YOU LET ME SLEEP A WHOLE DAY"

"We are at the Cabin and You were tired because you had been using your strength a lot lately. I didn't want to wake you up. Oh and don't worry you don't have to go to that party last night i told them we wouldn't be going,"

"You told them we were -"

"No i didn't. We are having Lunch with our friends and our family tomorrow and then we will tell them there together, But i'm pretty sure they all knew cause you could tell it in their voices."

"Oh "

"It doesn't matter baby you're mine." I could feel my cheeks turning a shade of red and a smile came onto my face and i dug my face further into the sheets. And he had just began to laugh.

"Are you hungry yet ??"Just as he said that my tummy let out aloud grumble.

"Ill take that as a yes. "He laughed getting out of bed. Walking over to the small kitchen in nothing but his shorts gave me a full shot of what he really looked like and he was all mine. His 8 pack was showing and so was his very sexy toned body. Shakira wouldn't stop purring in my head and it was getting hard not to let her shift.

He looked over to me and i hid my face in the blankets like i was a kid and he just began laughing again.

"Your too cute "He laughed. Soon enough he brought me over i don't know what you'd call it. It was too late for brunch probably afternoon tea.

He cooked me streaky bacon and fried Tomatoes and toast. A smile increased on my face he remembered what my favourite food was. I felt like all of those year of our friendship he knew nothing about me because sometimes he was completely useless.

Bringing my plate over to the bed he pulled the covers over my body as i had begun coughing and put me under one of his arms and sat me up. He put on my favourite T.V series which was the orginals.

"I've had some clothes sent over for you. For the Morning so you can have something nice, Then after we've told everyone we care about we will announce it to the entire pack and have a big celebration afterwards Sound good ?"

"Sounds perfect"I say kissing him on the cheek.

I place my head on his chest and place my small little hand on top of his. The Duvet was lifted over top off me and then i faced my head up to the ceiling to see the stars shining brightly. I fell asleep in his arms not counting sheep but counting stars and trying to figure out how lucky i was to be mated to my best friend.

Groaning i rolled over and hit a rock and i felt the bare skin against my hand and remembered i was in bed with Max. Trying to fall back to sleep i realised i couldn't there was no cure, I had slept for almost two days. Unbloody believable i don't know who would have covered my shifts at work and then done all of the paper work i had to do.