Chapter 30

Aprils P.O.V

"YOU TRY ANYTHING AND i will personally make your time here very unpleasant "The guard yelled at me. Thankfully Marcel got pissed at me for not submitting myself to him so he had to go let off some steam, I had no energy to fight but that doesn't mean i was just going to give up. I couldn't hurt anyone as i was too weak myself.

Its been exactly 39 hours since i was taken and i was starting to wonder if anyone was ever going to come and be my knight and shinning armour but hell that only happens in fairytales if i was going to make it out of this i knew i was going to have to get myself out of this mess that my stupid fuck wit of a ex Mate dash Alpha! Caused.

Not only has he fought it be cool to fuck my cousin while i have been here but you know he also got our three best friends heads chopped off and that's what i have had to be staring at the last 37 hours. I hope somebody kills that fucking prick.

The fresh air hit my face and the cold night's air wrapped around my body and so did the rain and thunder. Marcel was having me moved his house as i should be comfortable when i go into my heat . Which unfortunately will be happening any day now, since my mate decided to go fuck someone else and mate her and not have the decency to reject me, i am to go on heat to find a Male that way. He will be winning Mate of the fucking year award alright !

I stumbled to walk as i couldn't do anything as being tortured isn't always the best way to keep a young women healthy and fit. The Guard dragged me along with him and my whole body felt the urgency to run. I looked around to find my escape route and i knew i would have a chance as the rain would cover my tracks and help mask my scent and would be able to give me the head start i needed.

Collapsing to the ground i land in the mud, i felt the guard bend down to help pick me up which gave me my opportunity to grab the rock that was under my hand and connect it with his head, Dropping the rock i quickly took off running in barefeet and barefoot the water connected with my open wounds and made it sting really badly and all i wanted to do was scream in pain but i knew i couldn't as i would give it away and then i would most likely be either forced mated or tortured some more and neither of them seem that appealing.

Sprinting into the woods i had no clue to where i was going but my feet were leading me in hopefully the right direction i was quickly getting tired and i felt awfully sick and i didn't know why. Maybe its because of all of the fresh air. I heard a howl and i knew it was Marcels, I guess its safe to say he knows i'm missing and he is not happy about it. I heard a wolf gaining on me so i started running again that was until i tripped on a uplifted tree route and tried pulling myself up only to have someone grab me by my waist and cover my mouth with their very big mainly hands.

"April"Alexander's voice said. I looked at his very wet hair and pulled him closely into my body. I Locked lips with him and i have no fucking idea why just did that i quickly pulled away from him knowing that it was a mistake, By now he would know i was mated to his brother and that's like a bit yuck and all. His eyes looked into mine and then his hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me back in for another one. A Snapping of a branch in the distance brought us out of our trance and he immediately put me behind him.

"X"

"V"Alexander said, Before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the cover of the tree, i was meet by two men, Immediately i went behind Alexander and the elder man looked hurt that i was scared off him because let's face it he did look scarey.

They both looked familiar but i couldn't tell who they were. They both resembled Alphas and the elder man especially familiar but not from recently but from somewhere in my past as a child.

"Alexander Who are they ?"

"Its along story"He said.

"He let's her call him by his first name ?"The younger dude quietly said to the older man.