Chapter 4

Party time 

I didn't know what to think or what to say, All i could do was stand there and watch my mate go all over another woman. I felt my face going pale and the smile i had on my face slowly fading away,She had now won.

Shakira was beyond pissed. She wanted her blood in our mouth. She wanted this bitch gone. Listening in to Jane's body i could hear a small heart beat inside of her.

"Well ?'She asked everyone else in the room.

"Congratulations Alphas."I say. Before walking out of the room.I could feel everyone's gaze on me ,a tear dropped from my face.

"Oh Wait April what did you have to tell us ?You're exciting news "

"Haha don't worry about it. I made a mistake. As you do." I fake laugh as i walk out the front door.

"April"I could hear somebody calling. Not wanting to turn back i quickly got in my car and reversed a bit too fast and slammed on the breaks as i was going to take out Jaxons and Kate's car. Putting it in forward gear i zoomed off and out the driveway i turned my music on as loud as it would go and kept one hand on the steering wheel as the other one leaned against the car door supporting my head.

I felt nothing but betrayal and heartache, i blocked out shakira as she wouldn't shut up about killing her, i would have no problem killing Jane don't get me wrong but i could never kill her baby or anyone's baby i'm just not that kind of person. She also wouldn't stop crying for her mate and i couldn't handle hearing her cry as it is like a sad whimper or a long wailing sound that women do when they lose their pups. Once she began wailing i had to block her out fully, i just hate hearing that sound it makes me feel weak and vulnerable, especially since she was my wolf and how she is legit the other half of me.

The speed i was travelling at was sending the dirt flying into the air, All i needed to do was get the fuck away from him and her. As i sped down the one place i knew no one would look, slowing down as i entered town i went right to the edge where the Ashton owns the local Club, no one would even think to look there.

I hope they don't to be honest, i just want to be left alone and be able to do what i want when i want, without people trying to boss me around or any shit like that.

Pulling around the back i parked my car behind a rather large truck and grabbed my handbag out of the car and walked through the back doors into complete darkness and then all of a sudden bright flashing lights were beaming in my eyes and the music was blasting to its fullest.

Walking up to the bar i ordered 2 Manhattans and 2 dirtWolf Drinks.One after one i shoveled them done my throat not giving two shits about anyone else but myself, i hated everything at the moment and i didn't want to be around people who were going to ask me what was wrong.

Vampires are generally good like that, they keep to themselves and don't ask questions if they think it will upset anyone, then there are wolves who are noisy, Are too caring and want to know every little fucking detail and spread it like there is no tomorrow.

I made my way out to the dance floor and began dancing with some Vampires, i swear that's all they do is drink and party just blanty have fun. After hours drinking I was joined by Ashton's younger sister who is 16 and legally she can't be here without Ashton but eh i don't care i'll look after for the night or day whatever the time is i can't really remember or know how long i've been here.

Lilly was very stunned to see me here but just smiled and gave me a hug. Lilly doesn't talk that often she is like a mute but she chooses to be one. She hates speaking to people she doesn't know but has quite the spirit to party.