Chapter 33

Aprils P.O.V

"April please come back to me "i heard someone ever so gently whispering into my ear. I shakily opened my eyes and held my gaze on the most amazing face i'd ever seen, Small shocks were running around my body, A smile came onto my face and i felt a tear dropping down my cheek, I had a second chance.

"Alexander ?"I asked as i was purely shocked. How did he manage to be my mate when he couldn't have a mate at all ?.

"You broke the curse"He said kissing my forehead, i saw the tears in his eyes and the smile on his face. I hadn't seen him like this in a very long time, i don't think i've ever actually seen him cry in all of my years knowing him.

"How ?"I asked shocked and confused at what he had just said, a smile came onto my face though as his smile made me smile because i'd never really seen him do it before. It actually felt good.

"You loved a monster " i pulled my body up to quickly and immediately regretted it, my body almost immediately fired up into pain and it rushed around my body like quicksilver a cry escaped me and Alexander was soon at my side supporting my body. Well there goes my big plan to have a smart ass reply and argument with him.

Looking into his eyes i'd never seen him show so much emotion before and it was actually really weird to see him the way he is, Alexander's not the one to show emotion or affection to anyone. That was always why he was the most feared and cruel. Everyone knew he was cursed and he didn't have a mate. So that meant he had no weakness. God knows whats going to happen now though.

"Don't move too fast. You could open back up everything "He said gently helping me, Eventually i slowly got to my feet and with Alexander's help he was able to help walk me around the unknown room even though i couldn't feel anything. This was all different compared to the Alexanders room, Where the hell were we.

The room was a hell of alot bigger and had a massive bathroom and then a wardrobe i suspected it also had a set of connecting doors to another room their was a huge balcony that was connected onto the room as well, i don't think i've ever felt so curious to explore and it was all a lot to take in to be completely honest. The Walls were beautiful they were white and had small features on each wall. There was a beautiful large open fire place that was made out of black bricks, the fire was stoked up and i felt my bare feet feeling something very soft connecting with the heals of my feet.

Alexander had a very tight grip around my left side and helped me walk around, i looked up to him and a smile was on my face,i could feel it. The pressure my body was now under to walk was there and i felt my body starting to wake up and all my blood starting to move around again.

Looking above the fire i saw photo frames and wanted to look at them as i couldn't really tell who they were. Hobbling over with Alexander towards the pictures i saw photos of me and him when we were younger, A recent one at Max's engagement party that's when i realised a few of these pictures were from my house. I was about to ask him how they got here when my eyes landed on a certain picture that brought back painful memories. Tears were heating up in my eyes and it actually felt like it was burning into my eye socket.

Maggie and Charlie were dead....

Alexander realised what i had seen and gently sighed.He moved himself behind me and tightened his grip around me which made me feel safe and for the first time in a long time loved and cared for. He gently kissed my ear as tears slipped down my face they died because of me.

"They died protecting their daughter baby, They went out on their own terms no one else's"Looking next to the next photo brought even more tears to my eyes as i saw my three best friends,