Chapter 11

"April god please hurry she keeps talking to herself she won't listen to any of us "

"I'm 2 minutes away. Where is Evelyn ?"I asked worried for Ella's babies safety.

"Shes here too. She's in her carrier."

"Fuck"I growled.

"Oh my god she has a gun "

"Get everyone who doesn't need to be there out of there right now"I growled. Shit shit shit. I Smashed my hands against the steering wheel pissed of out of my mind.

"April Hurry she is waving the gun around "

"I'm almost there. "

"Rose get Hedgestone Cliff now bring winching gear and Bring Rick and Kyle too we have a potential jumper "

"Who is it ?"

"Ella, Shes got a gun and Shes got her baby out there too. I'm think something's happened between her and Henry again"

Pulling to a stop i made sure the window was down so Shakira could breathe and i ran out to see Principal Rosane trying to beg Ella to come in.

"Ella "I called walking in front of all of the spectators. I started to get in within metres of her and young Evelyn, I knew that if i got close enough to grab the baby i would need too. She is the prioty of life here.

"Luna April"She sobbed. "No No what are you doing here you can't be here. I need to do this"

"Ella do what ?"i Looked at her and our eyes connected she looked absolutely heartbroken and tired.

"I need to end it"She cried.

"No Ella Ella Listen to me okay"i begged. I hated doing these types of things but since Jane is completely fucking useless she can't and Kate well i don't know where she is and everyone hates doing these things cause 9 times out of 10 it ends badly.

"Ella tell me whats happened."

"THAT BITCH SHE HAS WRECKED EVERYTHING "She cried.

"Who"I asked gently.

"Alphas whore Luna fucking Jane"

"Ella what did she do ?"I asked her.

"She told Henry that me and Evelyn were holding him back from climbing the ranks in the pack and that i'm weak and useless. And that i'm not worth anything cause i almost died giving birth to Evelyn."

"He's been sleeping around for the past month April"She cried.

"Ella you listen none of that is true okay."I tried to beg with her.

"That's what i kept telling myself. Until today when my mate said it to my face. I'm sorry i'll say ex-Mate. Do you know what he did?'She cried.

"No "I say very sadly.

"He brought his new mate into the house while i was getting ready for school and making breakfast for us and in she comes. He said all of those nasty thing and rejected me and then partial marked her right infront of me. Then left like i was nothing. He doesn't want anything to with Evelyn either, He has a new life April."

"It doesn't mean yours has to end."

"April how do you cope seeing Alphamax with Jane every day ?"She sobbed i took a deep breath in and out looking behind me i saw Chief and Hector trying to keep the crowds of her classmates back and as far away from us as possible as.

"The truth April"

"I don't To tell you the truth i have no idea how i do it. I try not to think about it,"