Chapter 12

"Okay then " Was all i said.

"What you're going to allow this "Alexander sneered at Max. All of the wives were now standing and making their way towards the mats. Crowds began to gather around as we started to get ready to fight.

"Rules no dirty shots, the fight is only over until one is in a unconscious state or taps out. Fight"Nate yelled.

Henry lunged himself at me with a growl Moving one step to my right he went straight into the crowd he turned back around and ran at me again and this time i grabbed him by the throat and began to smash my fisit into his face multiple times before throwing him to the ground.

Rage and Anger boiled through my blood the Anger went deep into my bones i could feel the rage flowing through me like a current and i was just so angry i couldn't help myself. All i could see was that giant fucking hole in Ella's head.

As he got to his feet he tackled me to the ground his head connected directly with my ribs. The pain re emerged and i closed my eyes for a second to hide the pain and when i opened them i saw a fisit coming towards my face moving my head to the side i heard his knuckled smash as they connected with the hard wooden surface below the mat. Kicking him right in his dick i repeatedly did that over and over.

"Ellas dead because of you" I said smashing my fisit against his face multiple times. The blood was now soaking into my hands cause their was no room left on his face.

"April stop he's done" Max yelled. I couldn't stop though, I hated this prick and his whore girlfriend was going to be next. I Didn't wanna listen to Max either i hated him after what he said to me.

"Stop her 'Max ordered the warriors, They all looked at him to see if he was serious or not, Almost every Warrior in this pack has no Loyalty or respect for Max especially after what he did to me. None of them have an ounce of respect for him. Warriors a traditional wolves so when someone is not loyal to their mate they are cut of or beaten.

"You stop her"Nate laughed. He tapped his matt and then Nate yelled. "Beta April congratulations "Nate said with pride. Pulling myself away from Henry i held my head up high and then knelled back down to him.

"That was for Ella and this, This is for Evelyn "Curling my fisit back up,I landed smack into his face and then he was knocked out.

"April you didn't need to do that "Max tried to explain.

"I didn't see you trying to stop me "

Walking through the front door to the packhouse i could tell everyone was starting to arrive as the noise level was rising rapidly. Heading straight for my office i walked in there and i placed Shakira on the couch which thank the lord wasn't leather or you would easily be able to see where her little claws have dug into as she strolled her way to a fluffy cushion and began to attack it, I looked at her and i just couldn't stop laughing.This was exactly what i needed.

Shutting the door to my office i locked the door and pulled the curtains i undressed myself very slowly and carefully in the bathroom as it hurt like a bitch even when the slightest and lightest touch came in contact with the wrong part of the bruises. Looking in the bathroom mirror i could see my reflection my skin was no longer fully white it was partly a dark purple with light shades of purple surrounding it. Turning my head in the other direction, i hated to be reminded of what my mate had helped contribute too. My eye was still as black as every but thank god it hadn't made my eye swell up so i couldn't see.

The steam surrounded my bare skin as i stepped into the shower i let the hot water soak into my body. I felt my body slowly starting to relax until i heard banging on the door.