Chapter 25

I watched as Jane began to cry and i felt like i was about to die in side. Tears were leaving everyone's eyes in the crowd, Some were of joy for the new couple. Others were crying because they knew soon, their was going to be no way that Max and I would ever be together. Kate was holding her head strong but you could tell she was pissed of, she looked like she was about to jump at Jane as if she was a rogue.

"Please all be seated."The elder said. This wasn't Jack this time it was Thomas and he didn't look like he wanted to be here at all. His look of sympathy and sorrow ran through his face as did it in everyone's.

'"We are gathered here today to join these two people in marriage, this marriage will last for eternity. You will become connected as one, You will feel what the other feels. You will become bonded together, Until death do you part." A tear escaped me and i looked to the top of the tent for help, for the goddess to let something drop on me to kill me. But of course that bitch just has had it in for me from the get go.

"Do you Alpha Max take Jane to be your Luna, your wife and your soul mate"

"I do"Those two words made my legs want to buckle. I wanted to run into Max's arms and tell him not do this but i couldn't. Not that he'd listen to me anyway. I wanted our mate but i couldn't have him and what hurt most is that Shakira couldn't have him either.

"Do you Jane Henderson Take Max Redstone to be your Alpha, Your Husband and your soul mate "

"Of course i do"She giggled. ****Cue Vomiting****

'Its time for your vows to each other,"Tom said Taking a sharp breath in i tried to zone out because all i wanted to do was burst out crying. Crying that i had no mate to love me because he was too goddamn busy promising himself to someone else and that hurt, it hurt alot.

"I Vow to hold your hand in sickness and in Birth, I will protect you, I will love you like no other man ever will. I will treat you like the queen you deserve. I will treat you to everything you desire and i promise that you will be my one and only forever. You are by far the greatest thing that has ever happened to me in my life and for that i am eternally grateful. You are my life and you will always be my soul mate,"Max said,

Which brought tears to my eyes. He didn't want me ever, i felt like i was being stabbed multiple times and i could feel the sweat starting to pour off of my forehead. I looked around the crowd and watched as Ashton looked like he wanted to rip Max's head of and stick it on a pitch fork.

I had know idea what i was feeling all i knew was that i didn't want to feel any of this. I just wanted it to be done. My life was slowly being ripped away from me piece by piece and i didn't know how much longer i could deal with this for. Than of course Jane had to start going on blubbering.

"I know i wasn't your first mate. But i'm glad you chose me. That day when you said you had left her for me was the happiest day of my life, i'm glad that you choose me because i was better suited for the job then she was, i'm grateful that i'm better suited mother material and not to mention i'm probably better at giving you your entertainment ."She said winking at him, I felt sick to my stomach and i didn't know how much longer Shakira could hold it in.

"God i love you so fucking much "She yelled before jumping into his arms.A tear slipped down my cheek as Tom said you may now kiss the bride.

My heart felt like it was breaking, Everybody stood up and quietly clapped their hands while i was looking for my quickest way out, I passed Kale to my Aunt May as the Music started to boom. Kate ran towards me and held her arms out, Embracing them with open arms i pushed myself into her and tried not weep.