Chapter nineteen

So I hope you guys liked the last chapter I have an idea where I want the book to end but it's not ending soon so don't worry. I think I'll have like 8 more chapters unless you guys want me to continue the book so I'll need a lot of feedback to continue!

Carter's pov.

I was so stupid! yes me and Angelina were getting along better and I was really happy about it. she has every right to be mad at me. I was drunk and I did kiss the girl back at first but Angelina didn't care I didn't try to talk to her and make it worse. she was hanging out with Nash but I don't have the right to be jealous because I did cheat on her. It was morning now and I woke up to Angelina puking in the bathroom. My head hurt really bad and I bet hers did too.

"Are you ok babe?"

"Y..ya my head is killing me though."

"Here take this it will help."

"Thanks" she took the pain killers out of my hand and took them then walked right passed me out of the bathroom. I don't know if she remembers anything that happened last night but knowing her she probably does. I wanted to fix things with her but when I walked out of the bathroom she was sleeping again.

I went over to her bed and kissed her forehead before walking over to my bed and laying down as well.

"Goodnight Angelina I love you"

I thought she was sleeping so she didn't hear me but she did.

"Carter?"

"Ya"

"If you love me why did you cheat on me?"

She was right why did I cheat on her. I didn't have an answer so I just rolled over and stayed there. she was perfect why would I do that! I'm the biggest douche ever. I cheat on good girls what more could I want then Angelina. I don't deserve her!

Angelina's pov.

"Goodnight Angelina I love you."

I heard him and I wasn't going to say anything back but I wanted to know.

"Carter?"

"Ya"

"If you love me why did you cheat on me?......I love you too". I turned over and closed my eyes. he didn't answer so I knew he didn't know either. I didn't sleep again, I couldn't. it was around 9:30 and I had a breakfast with Gisselle at 11:00. at around 10:00 I got up to get ready.

I took a quick shower and put on a black skater skirt and a flowered tee. grabbed my phone bag and vans before walking out the door.

"Hey Gisselle are you ready?"

"Ya let me get my bag."

"Hi Matt.

"Hey you, how are you?"

"Good my head hurts a little but I'm fine."

"Let's go!" Gisselle said walking out of the bathroom. she had a tribal print maxi skirt on a red crop top and strappy sandals.

"Ok let's go."

We walked out of the hotel and walked to a cafe not to far away. I didn't know what we were going exactly but I knew Gisselle said we were going to be out all day almost. When we got to the cafe we sat down and ate. There were a couple girls walking around in the boys merch looking for them or the hotel I guess so we just looked away not wanting to be bothered on our day out.

"Let's go to the park?"

"Ya ok." I said agreeing with Gisselle.

When we go to the park we just walked around For a while we sat down at a bench for a bot before leaving to go get ice cream. There was a really cute yogurt place down the road so we went there then decided to go get our nails done before going for linch and heading back to the hotel because the guys wanted to go to the beach one last time before we leave tomorrow.

We got some Taco Bell and Gisselle took done back for Matt as we were walking to the hotel. there were a lot of girls in the lobby so we walked by not wanting to get noticed so we could get to the rooms easily with no drama.

It wasn't that hard to get through the crowd but no one was allowed on the elevators so we we were stuck on the lobby with 50 others girls. some people asked for pictures and if we could calm the boys to come down but we didn't want to drag them into this mess and said we didn't have our phones on us.

Finally bart send security to get the girls out. it was a long time but we got to finally go up to the rooms and leave the crazy crowd of screaming and crying girls. when we got up to the room the guys told is we couldn't go to the beach because of all the girls so we were going to go to the pool.

"Are you going to get into the water Gisselle?"

"Probably not, you"

"No I already took a shower."

"Okay I'll stay out with you." I smiled at her before leaving the room and going back to mine so I can change.

When I got back to the room carter wasn't there so I was glad I didn't have to talk or argue with him. I got a navy blue and white striped bikini top and navy blue bottoms. I put on white shorts over and pulled my hair up before going to the bathroom to take my makeup off.

I walked out of the room and carter was laying on the bed really to go. it took my phone out of my bad and got my sunglasses before going to get shoes.

"Are you going to the pool with us?"

"No carter I'm just going to walk around the hotel in my bating suit!"

"Look babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean for anything to happen."

"Don't call me that first of all and second it doesn't matter we were already in a hard patch then you go and do this shit. " I was now mad and looking at him while he was sitting up.

"I know I screwed up and I'm sorry I don't know what else to do."

"Look carter I know your sorry and I appreciate the fact that you want to fix this but I think I just need time."

"How long?" I thought about it for a moment before responding.

"I...i don't know but I do want to fix things with yo-"

I got cut of my carter standing up

"Ok that's fine if you need space so we can go back to the way we were than I'll give you space. but I want you to know that it will never happen and I love you and only you.vi won't let anything screw this space thing between us because I don't want to think about losing you. I love you"

"I love you too." I said as I smiled at him before walking towards the door.

I didn't know if I could last being so far from carter but I'm glad he wants to try and I know I need to too. this will be good for us a fresh start a new beginning. Me and Matt were leaving tomorrow morning and I wasn't going to see carter for a while. I wasn't going to the next event or any anytime soon but I didn't know how to tell carter.

So I hope your not too mad about me not updating in forever but I've been busy lately and the writers block isn't really helping! but, I have an idea now if how I want to book to end. such will be on a couple of chapters. not too soon but it's coming around the courner. I hope you liked it make sure to vote and comment and give me feedback on how you like it until next time my lovely people!