Chapter twelve

Hey guys so I hope you like the chapter I'm writing for you guys the next update will be some news so expect it at the end!!!

Angelina's pov.

Carter was now hovering over me kissing me making his way down to my neck. he found my sweet spot and started to lightly such there making my moan lightly. he lightly blew over the freshly made red mark with cold air making me want more. I looked at his eyes then kissed him he was holding himself up with his hands and I was messing with the hem of his shirt.

I got his shirt of and mine was on the floor as well. I was messing with the tips of his hair as he kissed me he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't grant it to him just yet. instead I just put my hand on his chest pushing him of gently.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I'm not ready to be a mom so if you want this to go further you need to wrap it up." I said referring him to go get a condom.

He went over to his bag and came back with a condom and put it on the lamp stand my my bed then came back to kissing me. this time when we were kissing I bit his bottom lip making him moan and I could feel him get hard form where he was hovering over me.

"Stop teasing me." he said while he pulled away from the kiss.

"Why I like messing with you"

Instead or arguing he put his lips back on mine and I smiled giving him two seconds to slip his tongue in my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. I was messing with his belt buckle and eventually got his pants off.

He kissed down my neck until he got by my shorts and pulled them down so I was in my bra and undies while he had boxers on. I flipped him over so he was laying on the bed now and I kissed his neck while I was one hand supporting my weight and the other on his chest. He un clipped my bra and I moved my hand down his chest and kissed him bitting his lower lip making him moan in the kiss and harden under me.

After a couple more minutes he were both completely naked and he had the condom on positioned at my entrance.

He slowly started to go in him knowing I'm a virgin. It hurt bad not as bad as I thought it would but it hurt. He slowly started to go in and out and it didn't hurt anymore but felt pleasurable.

After a moment he went faster and we were kissing most of the time so it didn't hurt. After a moment the room was filled with moans and carter became sloppy with his movement letting me know he was almost at his climax as I was to. after a minute or two he came and collapsed next to me. when our breathing was normal he turned to and we looked at each other before he spoke.

" Angelina I love you" I looked a him in shock but was really happy knowing I felt the same way.

"I love you too carter more than anything!" I know we had only been dating for 2 months (a/n I know it wasn't two months but deal with it!) but I loved carter and didn't want anything but to stay here with carter forever.

We fell asleep there that night until the morning when I heard a scream.

"Aahh!!! my innocent eyes!!" I heard Matthew scream from the door way. I leaned over and picked up Carter's shirt before looking at Matthew

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I came to get you so we could go to the airport but I see your busy" Matt said wiggling his eyebrows. I threw a pillow at him witch made him leave. I turned over and woke up carter by kissing him having him not hesitate to kiss me back. l let go and heard him whimper.

"Get up we have to go to the airport."

His head shot up and he rubbed the back of his head.

"We have an hour before we have to leave"

"Ya but I have to get ready so out"

"It's not like I haven't seen everything before" he said referring to last night making me blush.

"I'm going to take a shower stay if you must"

"Can I join you?"

I turned and looked at him with an 'are you serious' face

"No"

"Please"

"No and if you come in the bathroom I will make sure you never have kids!"

He put his hands up as to surrender

"I skipped to the bathroom and 3 minutes into my shower the door opened revealing carter standing there walking in.

"CARTER!?!?!? get out!!!"

"I have to pee calm down I won't look"

"Fine but hurry up"

"After a minutes I didn't hear anything so I thought he left but then the water turned off making me turn around to see carter sticking his head through the curtain looking at me.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing you can continue"

"Get out you perv!"

"Aww why?"

"Because I have to shower."

"Fine" he moved his head and I got out of the shower to see him standing there. I pushed past him and went to my room to change. he sat on the bed and I knew he was watching me change. I turned around her I had my bra, panties and black leggings on I went over to the side if the bed to get my white crop top that has black poka dots on it. I was walking away when carter pulled me on his lap.

"Carter let go I have to get ready."

"I won't let go until you give me a kiss."

"No now let me go" that just made him push me onto the bed and and he hovered over me.

"Get off or else I'll never kiss you again I threatened.

"Just one kiss please?"

"Fine" I got up and kissed him on his cheek then turning around.

"You never said where". I put on my shirt then got my black combat boots and a white cardigan while pulling the front of my hair back and using a white bow to pin it back.

~skip to where there at the hotel~

Carter's pov.

I missed being on tour with the guys but was glad to be back with my girlfriend. San Diego was beautiful and I think Angelina liked it to.

We were at the hotel and the two of us were sharing a hotel room while Mathew the jacks and Shawn were next door while Taylor Aaron Cameron and Nash were across from us.

We got to the hotel room and Angelina started to unpack. I had a feeling San Diego was going to be good!!!

So did you like the chapter I hope you did was the begin awkward I'm not good at sex scenes so tell me if it was bad or good. umm I have an announcement but it will be in a desperate authors note so ya that's all bye guys