Chatpter seventeen

Hey guys so I'm sorry for not updating but im really mad about this chapter because I wrote a lot I was almost done with the chapter but I didn't save it on accident and it got deleted. I had to write almost the whole thing over again the only this saved was the first paragraph. but I wanted to tell you because if it's a crappy chapter I just wrote it kind of pissed off so sorry about that.

Angelina's pov.

After the event we just went back to the hotel room to change since we were going out for lunch with all the guys. I put on some black pants and a white lace tank top with white converse.

I walked over to carter who was changing and asked him where we were going.

"Hey carter where are we going?"

"I think we're going to eat then watch a movie."

"Oh ok"

"Let's go we're meeting in the lobby."

"Ok let me get my phone!"

I got my phone then waled out the door with Carter behind me. when we got down to the lobby we were just waiting for Matthew and Gisselle. (A/N : I decided just to add her I realize they were suppose to go to San Fran but oh well just go with it!)

We were walking to in and out since it wasn't to far and the movies were close by too. we got inside and started to eat when some girls came up to us and asked for a picture with the guys. Me and Gisselle just walked out and waited for the boys but the crowd seemed to have kept growing!

"It seems like the fans are everywhere" I said trying to make conversation.

"Right! but if it wasn't for them the boys wouldn't be here."

"True well we better go save them the people seem to keep coming."

"Yup let's go" we walked back inside and made out way to the middle of the crowd with the boys.

"Let's go babe." I whispered into Carter's ear.

"We can't just leave."

"Fine stay right here."

I walked over to the punter and asked the assistant manager if he could escort the girls out because we had to leave but didn't want to just walk out.

"OK ENOUGH YOU GIRLS NEED TO LEAVE!!" the manager said standing on a chair behind the crowd.

"Thank you"

"No problem cutie." he said winking at me. he was cute and looked about my age but I had carter and wasn't going to ruin anything with him so I just aimed and walked over to carter.

We finally got to the movies we bought our tickets and the boys went to go get seats. Me, Gisselle and Matt got food for us and everyone else. We got a lot of popcorn, soda and candy. We got back inside and found our seats and the movie started.

"I'm bored let's leave, we will be alone." carter whispered in my ear half way through the movie.

"You didn't read the book that's why I really want to watch the movie."

"Fine but sit on my lap." I looked at him with an "are you serious" face and he had a puppy dog face on so I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap.

"I love you"

"Carter I'm trying to watch the movie.....i love you too."

He left me alone for the rest of the movie until about the end he started to kiss my cheek and make his way down my neck.

"Stop"

"I don't want to."

"It wasn't a question babe stop."

"Your no fun!"

"I can deal with that"

After the movie we walked back to the hotel and after insisted on giving me a piggy back ride so I was on his back and Gisselle was on Matthews back while cameron carried Nash. I love there friendship together! when we got back to the hotel the boys all came to mine and Carter's for some reason. I was red to sleep but wasn't going to sleep with these boys here so I just went to go get ready for bed and sat on the floor with them.

"Let's play truth or dare?" taylor suggested

"Ok" everyone said in union

"Carter truth or dare?" I asked him

"Dare"

"I dare you to grind on one of the boys."

"Which one?"

"Mm.... CAMERON!"

"WHAT?!?!" they both said

"Just do it it's not that bad"

They got up and started dancing on each other.

After a while I ended up kissing Nash and sitting on Taylor's lap and carter was a bit jealous but it meant nothing so he has nothing to worry about. the boys did some dares to but I didn't really pay attention.

The boys left around 12:00 so I was really tired and instantly fell asleep.

So I know it's probably crappy as hell but I'm sorry I haven't really been feeling it and I'm having writers block so I haven't updated but I tried a new layout tell me how you like it