Chapter eighteen

~ 1 week later ~

Carter's pov.

It was our last 2 days in San Diego and the guys wanted to go to some party tonight so I think that's what we were doing. After that night at the movies Angelina and I have been arguing about the dumbest things. I will take the blame for it and say I was a little jealous when she kissed Nash and sat on Taylor. I knew it meant nothing but I was still worried.

she hasn't talked to me since yesterday when I said she should just go kiss Nash again just because I got mad she went out with some of the boys without me.

It was stupid and I regret it. I don't want to lose her I love her and need to fix things before we leave.

Angelina's pov.

I woke up in a different room scared shitless until I remembered what happened last night. me and carter had an argument and told me I should just leave to go kiss Nash again. so I did! only I went to matts room and I didn't kiss Nash. We have been having argument over nothing ever since that night and it's really starting to bother me.

"Hey Angelina how you feeling?" Matt asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Ok but I don't know we're this leaves me and carter!"

"You guys can figure it out I know you can and if you can't I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Matt your the best. I'm going to go to my room and change."

"Ok" I got out of bed and hugged Matt before walking to my room and hoping carter wasn't there.

The shower was running so I was hoping to quickly get my clothes and go back to matts before he got out. I ran to my suitcase and got everything I needed. my straightener, makeup, clothes, and my bag. I was looking for my phone charger when I heard the water turn off.

I quickly ran around the room looking for it maybe I could still run out of the room without him noticing. I found it next to my bed quickly unplugged it and then ran for my stuff hoping I could leave before he opened the door.

"Angelina are you here?" I heard someone call from the doorway.

"Crap I'm screwed" I thought to my self

"Hi carter." I stood up and looked at him standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey umm... can I talk to you?"

"I don't think we have anything to talk about and I'm busy so sorry."

"Angelina just hear me out I didn't mean what I said I was just mad!"

"So all the arguments we've had you were just mad, just in a bad mood! I don't want to hear your excuses! you know I love you and I always will but I don't need this right now." I said and walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.

When I went back to matts room I say him laying on the bed with Gisselle so I took a shower and changed before straightening my hair. Gisselle wanted to go shopping for the party tonight so I decided to go with her.

"Are you ready?"

"Ya let's go!" she said before kissing Matt quickly then grabbing her purse so we could go.

"What are you going to get?"

"Probably a skater skirt or some high waisted shorts and a crop top you?"

"Same" I said keeping my focus on the road so I wouldn't kill us as I drove.

When we finally got to the mall we made out way for forever 21. After looking around we both tried on 2 outfits and got some accessories. I got acid washed high waisted shorts and a coral skater skirt. Gisselle got a neon green crop top and a white maxi skirt.